chapter IV

Zena's POV

I woke up and turn to my right expecting to see jake but he wasn't there  we went to sleep together where could he be i got up from my bed and walk downstairs the house seem to be empty but as i reach into the kitchen  everyone was there except jake. Where is Jake i ask , he left early this morning for football practice ben said ok i reply and took a seat molly was making breakfast it smelt like eggs and Bacon "why do you alway try to be like me molly suddenly got up and said , what's wrong with you i ask you couldn't get ben so you went for his brother she said referring to jake who was indeed Ben's brother she continued every since child hood you always wanted to copy me and always try to be better than "shut up "Ben said turning to Becky whats wrong with you she smiled evily and sat  down after eating breakfast Becky turn to me and said am sorry for what i said earlier,it's ok i answer and continue eating.

Ben's POV

Ok girls i said Releasing the build up tension in the room who is ready to go hiking in the woods am not going zena said and walk up the step to the bedroom what about you two i said turning to molly and Becky we are going the both said echoing ok let's move as we were walking through the woods i payed little attention to the old tree's and rock instead i was busy texting on my phone when Becky turn in a evil and loud voice who are you texting she said is it that whore tracey from the cheerleading squad i heard she will do anything for a basketball player ,what's wrong with you i ask looking at becky ,give me that phone she said trying to grab it from my hands ,no i shouted hauling it back from her since this morning she has been acting weird ,we continue walking through the woods when becky looked up in the sky and said look a clown made out of clouds me and molly looked up but saw nothing what could be wrong with her i said to my self ,she was just watching and smiling at the sky . ding ding my phone message tone went off when i check it was a message from zena saying help i quickly told molly and we turn around and went back with Becky following even though she didn't look concern.

Zena POV
I walk up the step as molly ,Ben and Becky left the house and enter the bedroom i jump on the bed imagining i was home and five minutes later i was fast asleep , creak  the door went as it swung open i jump up from my sleep and walk downstairs thinking molly, beck and Ben might be back as i walk down the step i call their names molly is that you Ben anyone but no answer i walk to the kitchen and let out a scream a man was standing in the kitchen was green and had long horns and starred and me before disappearing i turn around in fear to wash my face it must be a dream i said while pinching my arm but it wasn't i turn around again and this time a girl was staring at me it wasn't just any girl it was me or atleast she looked like except blood was running down her face and arms she looked at me with plead in her eyes and disappear i ran to the counter and grab a knife i sat down on the floor trying to hide my self i took out my phone and quickly message ben saying help.

Five minutes later Ben rushed in with Becky and molly behind him they rush in the kitchen and saw i was still on the floor with the knife in my hand shaking in a trembling motion give me the knife Ben said no i reply ,please Ben said as he reach down slowing and took the knife from me after putting the knife away he turn to me and ask what's wrong Ben ask looking at me" i saw him i said "who "ben ask the midnight man i reply,becky started laughing hard as possible whats wrong with you molly ask turning to becky ,nothing she said smiling and the ran upstairs to the bedroom , i ignore Becky behavior and got up and said am leaving ,are you sure molly ask staring at me yes i reply and grab my car keys and left as i enter my car i took one last look at the house a shadow watch at me from the window i drove off with my car while driving down the road i saw jake he looked lost and tired but that's all i could see since he was walking forward i could only see his back i stopped the car and kept walking towards him calling his name, jake ,jake i said but he didn't look back he just continued walking i ran up to him and turn him around facing me i gasp for breath his eyes were missing and blood ran from the spot his eyes were suppose to be i  backed away  from him forgetting about the road a truck was coming same it hit me with a pace then ran over me i lie on the road staring at jake who smiled and watch ,blood ran out my mouth and i close my eyes slowly knowing it was the end.