Четыре

"People are supposed to fear the unknown, but ignorance is bliss when knowledge is so damn frightening."― Laurell K. Hamilton

Althea woke up once again startled by her nightmares. They changed since they received the letter a few months ago, and even though nothing happened, she was still on edge and it did not help at all that she could barely sleep.

It was a Thursday afternoon when someone came knocking on their door. Eros and Freya went into the woods for a couple of hours to spend some time as soulmates. Althea was reading a book about creatures when she heard the knocks, she slowly put her book down and reached for a wand that was resting on the wood table next to the old leather couch. She raised from her position and made her way to the door. She knew for a fact that the couple would not come back that soon and bloody hell, they would not be knocking at the door when they knew she was there. She looked by the window next to the wooden door but could not see a single thing but then, she heard it. She heard the small whispers, they were two distinct voices, a woman and a man. She put her hand on the doorknob, and opened the door. There stands an old looking man and a woman with a pointed hat. Althea stared at them and tried to remember where she last saw the old man.

"-Sorry to startle you Miss Felice, I assume by the look on your face that you do not remember me, started the old man.

-You look familiar, but I cannot remember where I last saw you, said Althea, could you please tell me your names before I hex you?"

The old man had the nerve to laugh at her face before the woman cleared her throat.

"-I suppose you received the letter Miss, the woman says, I am Professor McGonagall and this is Professor Dumbledore. We are from Hogwarts school.

-Oh bloody hell, how did you find us? Althea says angrily.

-It wasn't hard, some of our members saw you in Moscow and reported to us.

-Oh great, come inside but I swear to Merlin if you do something you shouldn't, I would kill you."

The two professors came inside and Althea closed the door behind them. She started to wonder if having them in her house was a good idea. After all, she did not know if they were lying or not, even with her advanced hearing, she could not hear their heart beating faster. She proposed them some tea and went into the kitchen to prepare it, Professor Dumbledore followed her and looked around. It was not a big kitchen but it was enough for the three of them. The big table in the middle was made of an old tree that had fallen a year ago and Eros had made most of the furniture out of it. She was proud of their home but having this man here felt like it was not enough. The professor cleared his throat before sitting at the table. Althea tried to ignored the man as best as she could but she could feel the power radiating from him and then she remembered where she saw him. It was at the orphanage before it burnt. He went visiting them and asked them if everything was alright here, she remembered Freya responding to the man that it was okay for now but that they would run away from here. She remembered what he said to them, he said that no matter what happens, to come to Hogwarts, that the door would always be open for them. At that time, they only thought that he was a creepy pervert that was trying to have young people at his house but now it kinda made sense.

"-You were there, started Althea as she was putting the kettle on the fire, you were there at the orphanage in Italy, won't you?

-Yes, I am surprised you remembered considering that you never came.

-We thought you were a perv, said Althea laughing.

-No I am not, wrong person, I am the headmaster of Hogwarts. Every witch in England when they are 11 received a letter to attend our school.

-Professor, pardon me if I am wrong but Eros, Freya and I were in Italy and then in Russia when we received any form of knowledge about the school.

-I think you should call back your friends Miss Althea, you have a lot to learn."

The young couple were on their way back after receiving a call from their friend. They were a little bit worried even though they knew she could take care of herself, but after living all this time together, they became very protective with each other.

Althea was waiting for them in the kitchen with the Headmaster, she was staring at him and she knew that moment she could trust him. He did not reek of bad intention but more like, pity? It was weird but there was nothing bad with this old man.