Chapter 1

Half a year passed and the new king of the red clan was chosen. Kushina Anna. A young girl of twelve years old, a female strain, and a kid who had seemed to be close to Tatara Totsuka and Mikoto Suoh both. Anna, and the rest of her clan were once again whole, but, the damage had been done. The death of their friends still lingered inside their hearts, forever.

During the time Anna became king, I found Mikoto's soul and replanted it into another artificial body, just as I had done with Tatara. Mikoto was no longer Mikoto Suoh, the third King, he was someone else. He had become Mikoto Suzuki, Tatara Suzuki's younger brother, by half a year. Tatara had been surprised when he found out he had a younger brother, but I explained to him that he was a step brother. The two of them took it well and no problems were caused.

But, then again, with the colorless King dead, there was no longer a colorless clan. But, even so, after I replanted Mikoto's soul back, I was chosen to become the colorless King. I had taken it as punishment for my late king's sins and taken up the job willingly. No other person deserved to be made a colorless freak and continue on the bad reputation of the former one. Tatara and Mikoto soon, both of them decided to join the Colorless clan.

Mikoto and Tatara both became members of the colorless clan, they both got to keep their aura, since the colorless clan did not have a certain color. 

Processing....

Memories....

     .......1%

           .........5%

                 ............25%

                          .............50%

                                    ..............83%

83% finishing memory process. 

The computer screen finished processing the memories of Mikoto Suoh and sealing them. Ever since I replanted Mikoto's soul back into the artificial body, his memories have been causing him pain and hardship. Just like Tatara, remembering even a signal bit of his past brings pain for him. 

I don't like that, so I try to seal them away and try to plant in other sets of fake memories. Just as I had done with Tatara. I know that this helps them, but I just can't help but feel like I'm destroying who they really are. Can I really keep sealing their memories away? And how long will it last?

The door to my lab opened up and in came Tatara. He looked like he had seen a ghost. "Um...Aiko, there's someone here to see you," Tatara told me. He was looking down.

I blinked, but nodded. I had no idea who was here. I turned off my computers and followed Tatara back into the common room where meeting were held. In the common room, the person who had come to see me was no other than the fourth King himself. 

Munakata Reisi.