"Tori has amazing news, Mouse! Tori, tell them! I'm too excited to tell!"

"I'm pregnant again!"

Mitch screamed, hugging Tori tightly. Alyssa hugged her friend again, laughing a bit while Ariel and Erik covered their ears. Melody and Jordyn were confused, wondering why Mitch screamed. Scott dropped his jaw, a big smile on his face as he looked at Avi.

"How though?!"

"God works in amazing ways."

The Pack celebrated once more when a window broke, scaring everyone. All the children began to cry, the sound scaring them. Mitch raised an eyebrow, picking up Mariposa as she cried. Scott held Nel and Alex while Melody stayed by Jordyn, tears rolling down their faces as they cried.

"What was that?!"

Mitch walked over to the window, bending down when he saw a rock. He picked it up, looking outside to see if it was a teenager who did it. When he found a message, his eyes widened at it.

Your hair is thin. It's disgusting to look at. Purple is a horrible color on you.

-?

Mitch felt lightheaded, his knees becoming weak. Scott ran over to him, screaming his name. Somebody hit Mariposa from his arms and he fell to the ground, his head hitting the ground roughly.

Who was that?!

And darkness met him immediately.

~~~

Ben sighed, walking back and forth while Jessi followed him. Jeremy hasn't been out of his room for the past couple of hours and it was scaring him to no end.

"Ben?"

He looked around, smiling at Jessi the best he could. They frowned, hugging Ben close to them.

"Jeremy might be asleep. He's been very tired recently."

"I know, but..."

Ben trailed off, keeping his mouth shut. Jessi nodded, waiting to hear the rest of his statement. When he said nothing else, they shook their head and crossed their arms.

"Ben, what were you going to say? You trailed off."

"I forgot what I was going to say."

Jessi rolled their eyes, becoming angry as Ben walked over to his room. Jessi stopped him, causing him to glare at them with anger in his eyes.

"I forgot Jessi! Sorry for not remembering!"

"Ben, there is something you are not telling me! What is wrong with your brother?!"

"Nothing, Jessi! You can't make me tell you!"

"You have to if something is wrong with your brother! This isn't healthy, Ben! Something is wrong with Jeremy!"

"Nothing is wro-"

Jeremy opened his door, tears in his eyes. He wiped at them quickly, smiling at the Omegas the best he could.