"Trust me you will be mine again" he winked. I truly miss him. I miss his smile I miss his dimple I miss his cheeky remarks. But most importantly I miss us it's been 3 weeks and I don't think I can go any longer without him.

"I should go" I said heading to the door.

"Where?" he asked grabbing my wrist.

"Somewhere that's not here" I said yanking my wrist but he grabbed my waist. lovely.

"Jenny please I know you miss me, you know I miss you, can't you please just forgive me" I took a deep breath and looked in his eyes.

"I.. I don't know" I stuttered. Geoffrey looked down and sighed.

"I forgive you" I managed to say. He looked up and starred at me.

"Really?" he asked smiling.

"Yes because you were right I miss you and I believe you" I smiled. he hugged me close to his chest.

"You don't know how much I missed you Jenny" he hugged me even tighter.

"Geoffrey the baby and I can't breath" he let go and laughed.

"But your only like 3 weeks pregnant" he laughed.

"So that doesn't mean the baby doesn't breath." I went to my room and sat on my bed.

"Jen? what's wrong?" He asked a little worried.

"It's just a year ago I wouldn't have imagined my life like this"

"Like what babe?"

"Like going out with a famous bachata singer and pregnant at 19"

"Everything happens for a reason right?" he said I laughed a put my head on his shoulder.

"I'm scared" I said. he put his arm around my waist and asked.

"Why you know I'll always be there for you" he said now looking into my eyes.

"I know it's just I'm going to be a mom and I'm scared that I won't be a good mom"

"Jenny I know you and I also know that you are going to be the best fucking mom" I chuckled.

"Language babe"

"Right"

"But thank you." I got up and went to the kitchen.

"Stop leaving me alone" I heard Geoffrey whine.

"Oops" I laughed. I got the pancake batter and started mixing the ingredients. It was like 9 in the morning so I figured he hadn't ate breakfast yet. As I was trying to flip the pancakes I felt two strong arms snake around my waist.

"Mm it's smells delicious babe." I shivered as his voice tickled my ear.

"You want some?" I asked him.

"Sure"

"The ingredients are right there" I smirked. He pulled me by the waist and whispered.

"Do you really want me in the kitchen alone cooking?" he asked mischievously. My eyes widened.

"You know what? I'll just be here making pancakes you can either watch me like a stalker or go and watch tv over there in the living room" I pointed.

"Ill watch you like a stalker" he laughed. I turned around and started making more pancakes for my boyfriend.

"You know you don't look bad from behind either" Geoffrey said as I turned around and put the pancakes on another plate.

"You perverted psycho" I laughed and hit his shoulder playfully.