2| The Last Performance

No POV

It's been almost 15 years since Cimorelli has ended and Lisa and Lauren have never stopped Writing, Performing or playing music, they actually started a duo called Laur & Lise. The other ex-members of Cimorelli have of course supported Laur & Lise but they have all went out to pursue other careers like Dani became a English teacher, Kath became a Writer, Amy became a journalist and Chris is a stay-at-home mom after getting married to Nick.

Lauren's POV

The final show day for Lisa and I's tour is coming up and we wanted to surprise but we don't really know how.

"Wait, Lise. I have the perfect idea. Our last show is in Sacramento right?" I ask even though I'm pretty sure it is.

"Yeah, what's the idea?" she asks leaning toward me on the couch we were sitting on backstage.

"Well, since all of our sisters are in Sac, why don't we ask them to perform one last set with us?" I say smiling.

"Wait like ask them to perform some of our old songs and covers?" she asks getting excited.

"Yeah, we could but that might mean we have to do a double set." I say now realizing that we would still have to perform for the people who are just here for Laur & Lise.

"That's true, do you think you would be ready for that?"

"I think so, how about you?"

"Yeah, you call Dani and Christina and I'll call Kath and Amy?" she asks.

"For sure, see you in a bit." I say grabbing my phone and getting up off the couch since I always pace around when I'm on the phone.

I pull up Spicy Dani in my phone (Don't ask why) and call her up.

"Hey rat." Dani says though the phone.

"Hey Loser, how are you?" I say/ask.

"I'm good, How's the tour?"

"Well that's what I called you about." I say and Dani being the over protective little sister she is she immediately jumped to conclusions and started rapid fire asks questions like 'What happened?' 'Is everyone okay?' 'Is Lisa okay?'

"Dan calm down, everything is fine. Everyone is okay I just wanted to ask you a question."

"Okay shoot."

"Are you free this Friday night?"

"Yeah, why? What are you planing?"

"Well since this is Lisa and I's last tour we wanted to do something a little special for the fans and..."

"aaannnnnndddddd..... what is it Lorenzo?"

"We wanted to ask if you girls would want to come to our last show and maybe perform one last time."

"YESS! I've been waiting for this call for nearly 13 years."

"Wow you're excited." I laugh.

"Well yeah, I can't wait to be back on stage with you." she says cheesealy.

"Wow, okay text me when you're free so we can set up some rehearsals since you girls haven't sang and none of us have sang these songs in over a decade."

"For sure, gotta go grade some quizzes. See ya later Lo. Bye" she says and hangs up and look for Birthday Twin!!! in my contacts and phone her.

(The conversation was more or less the same as with Dani so.... SKIP)