15

[NOT EDITED]

Liam:

"Are you sure?" Zayn asks me for what seems like the hundredth time this morning. We were parked in front of the school preparing ourselves for what we were about to do.

Last night we had come out to our moms. They weren't completely surprised and were probably happier than we anticipated. They began planning our wedding and talking about grandkids. Zayn covered his blushing face while I smiled at our moms excitement and even offered some of my own ideas. That was when Zayn looked at me through the gaps on his fingers asking me if I was serious with his wide-eyed stare. And although we've only known each other for a short while and we're young to make any serious promises I know that Zayn is the one I ultimately want a future with. "Babe?" Zayn speaks trying to get my attention. I smile and take his hand and place a soft kiss on his knuckles.

"I'm sure," I say and give him a reassuring look. Even though we'd talked about it all night, coming out to the entire school was more than nerve wracking. Everyone talked and there was no way that we could avoid that. The reactions could be anything  but I'd take anything if it meant I could love someone without having to hide it.

I could tell Zayn was nervous too but he was doing a much better job of hiding it. "Are you ready?" I ask and unbuckle my seat belt. Zayn bites his bottom lip and nods tentatively. I smile and grab the back of his neck pulling him in for a kiss. "I love you," I whisper against his lips. He places his hand over mine and touches our foreheads together.

"I love you too." I peck his nose and pull away, opening the door and getting out. Zayn copies my actions and I wait for him to walk over to my side. He smiles shyly at me and timidly puts his hand in mine. I kiss his cheek and give him one last look before we make our way to the steps of the school and stop at the door. Usually there'd be people hanging outside but since the weather was starting to get colder they were probably inside.

Taking a deep breath I push open the doors and lead us inside. And at first we go unnoticed but once the door slams shut all eyes are on us. They make my skin itch and my heart pound with insecurity. Thankfully Zayn reacted first and just pulled us away. We walked to his locker where he just smiled at me and kissed my cheek. "That wasn't so hard, was it?" He chuckles to himself and opens his locker. I look past him down the crowded hall noticing that everyone has stopped looking at is and just did their own thing. I smile back at him.

"I guess it wasn't."

-

That day things were going great. I no longer had to hide with Zayn in the bathroom or a random empty classroom to kiss or just say hi, I could do it out in the open in front of everybody. It felt good doing it and showing all the guys that he was taken. Of course it didn't stop their was seeing gaze on his butt but it felt great to know that he was mine and only mine.

We currently at lunch sitting down with Louis, Niall and Luke. Niall was in the process of yelling at me for not telling him about Zayn while I kind of just zoned him out and stared at Zayn, watching him eat his grapes and occasionally laughing at what Niall was saying.

"Whipped," I heard Louis say under his breath. I looked at him.

"What did you say?" He laughs and hold up his hands in surrender.

"Nothing," he says and go s back to eating his lunch. I chuckle and slap his thigh earning a kiss from him.

"That's what I thought." Zayn laughs and leans over to kiss my cheek. I wrap an arm around his red-sweater covered waist and rest my chin on his shoulder. I don't know why but when I'm with Zayn I just feel so possessive.

"I'm still angry you didn't tell me," Niall huffs and sits back down. Luke sighs and kisses his shoulder trying to comfort the blond.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you but if it makes you feel any better I didn't tell anyone." Niall shrugs.

"I guess it makes me feel a little better." I roll my eyes fondly and feel something cold touching my lips. I look down and see Zayn offering me a green grape. I smile and take it from his fingers with my lips, and nipping the tips of his fingers as well. A quiet moans leaves his lips. I smirk at him while he looks away and blushes. I chew the grape and kiss his neck.

"You're so cute," I tell him. He groans and stomps his feet on the ground.

"No I'm not," he pouts. I laugh.

"Fine, you're adorable."

"Liam."

"You're manly and strong, how 'bout that?" He nods and flexes his arms.

"Yes I am."

"I love you." He smiles and pecks my cheek.

"I love you too," he says and stands up from the table, picking up his trash. "I'm gonna throw this away, be right back." I nod. He smiles and turns around to walk towards the trash only to run into Sophia whose tray of food hits Zayn's chests and spills on his clothes. Zayn gasps and the entire cafeteria becomes silent. And if I hadn't of known Sophia already I would've thought that what she did was an accident but the way her lips curl into a sinister smirk, I know she did it on purpose.

"Sorry," she says fakely and walks back to her group of friends that erupt in laughter. Angrily I stand up and walk towards her but Zayn grabs my arm shaking his head. His eyes are slightly red and he's forcing himself not to cry. I admire his strength but sometimes I wish he didn't hold in his feelings all the time.

"It's okay, it was an accident," he says and looks down at his sweater covered in some kind of food. I shake my head and glare over at her table.

"No, it wasn't." He sighs.

"Either way there's nothing I can do about it. She's angry, I don't blame her."

"God, how can you be so understanding of everything?" He shrugs.

"I don't know. But I have clothes in my locker. I'm gonna go change."

"Do you want me to go with you?" I ask, holding his hand. He smiles but shakes his head.

"No it's okay. I'm a big boy, I'll be fine."

"Okay," I nod and peck his cheek. He giggles and let's go of my hand then leaves the cafeteria. I sit back down next to the guys still very angry about what Sophia did. "Why did I ever date her?" I ask and bury my face in my hands. Louis laughs and pats my back.

"Because she has huge tits and easier than two plus two." I laugh.

"You have such a way with words Lou."

"I know," he grins. I smile and shake my head. Why can't she just let me be happy?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Sorry for the late update. Things have been kind of hectic and me of all people have been busy. Thankfully I'm on spring break so I have more time to write.

So what did you think of this chapter? It was hard to write but I managed to do it.

QOTC: what do you think of Ziam coming out and Sophia trying to sabotage them?

Also thanks to those that have read the intro to my new story Too Good and have voted. It means a lot. And if you haven't checked it out, who do you think you are?

Love you!

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW