Chapter 6

It's been an hour. Both Toby and Jason haven't returned. Puppeteer was halfway done cleaning the kitchen murmuring to himself. I really should help him, but this may be my only chance to leave this damn place. No one can stop me. Slenderman is never around, The others are busy with their own lives and I'm just here out of place. I walked out of the kitchen and calmly walked down the hall. I could hear faint yelling from one of the rooms that I passed. I had no interest in hearing. Quickly making it to the front door, I swung it open and fled from the mansion. Guess who's ever coming here again? Me. It was already night time as I made my way through the forest. My current objective was to successfully make it home without being caught by a Creepypasta or a wild animal. I moved quickly and quietly. Drawing closer to the backyard of my house I heard loud noises coming from the side of me. I froze up in fear. The noises keep coming closer and closer until it stopped. I let out a small breath I didn't know I was holding. This shit was starting to get old. Walking again, I felt like I was being watched. It got stronger and stronger until something tackled me from behind. I lost my balance and let out a scream as I fell to the floor with whatever it was on top of me. I squeezed my eyes shut tightly as I waited for my fate to come to me. I knew I was most likely going to be killed or be dragged back to the mansion kicking and screaming.