Chapter 5

Heading downstairs towards the kitchen area the first thing I hear is yelling and objects being thrown around. I'm starting to have second thoughts about this. Before I could even turn around, Puppeteer puts an arm around my shoulder tightly. He probably knew I was going to up and flee from this. When we both entered the kitchen I saw it was a huge mess. Pots and pans littered the ground along with broken dishes, bowls, etc. In the middle of all of it was Toby fussing with Jason. It all stopped when they both noticed I had entered in with Puppeteer. "Found yourself another guy? I'm not surprised at all." Toby questioned. Puppeteer pushed me forward a bit, blocking the door. "No I didn't. I'm not like you who finds themselves whoring around just for the sake of entertainment." I replied coldly. "Me? A manwhore? You've got to be kidding me. I'd never dream of being one." He laughed as he made his way over to me. Here comes an argument I wanted to ignore. I just wanted to ignore Toby, but mostly forget. Forget about all the Creepypastas and live a normal life. A normal life that didn't include any of them. "I'm a killer and that's all I'm ever going to be." Toby was trying to scare me, I know he is. This shit isn't going to work on me. "Are you sure about that? It seems you've picked up being a manwhore weeks ago. Maybe even farther then that when this relationship started to go to shit!" I yelled as I saw him slowly reach for a hatchet. "Well maybe if you didn't complain a lot it would have been better than it was!" Toby argued as he took out a single hatchet. If he thought he was really gonna do some damage to me, he's got another thing coming to him. I wasn't afraid of him nor death. "H-Hey! Put that away! No need to resort to violence!!" Screeched Jason as he ran over. Toby has quickly raised his hatchet in full anger before he could actually swing it down, Jason had grasped his wrist. "None of that now! You and I are going to have a talk Toby. I don't care if you don't want to hear it. You're coming with me." He said as he held onto Toby's wrist painfully tight. Puppeteer moved out of the door way so both Jason and Toby could leave.