"Er .. Okay" he cleared his throat.

"So I'm going to explain all this shit to you just to be safe.."

I moved closer , "you afraid I'll get hurt"

I whispered and tilted my head as I gazed up at him.

"What do you think?"

He shrugged and I simply smiled and moved back a bit to give him some room to show me what to do.

"Always keep your gun down range.." He looked at me as I nodded.

"Your safety is down here" I looked over to where his thumb was located

"Safety is on, the S means safe..if you can't see the S you're"

if you can't see the S you're"

"I'm not safe.. I know the basics Brock"

He simply looked at me and handed me the rifle.

"Remember what I told ya, down range" I heard him as he moved behind me.

"Okay so I lift it up like this and then aim and.." I gazed ahead as I held it up but felt his fingers on mine.

"Never put your fingers on the trigger if you're not ready to shoot. Just put it over here" he placed my fingers away from it and I tried to ignore the effect of his touch heating up my body.

"That way there's less risk of you tripping and falling and hurting yourself.. Er you don't have to do this if you don't feel comfortable I just thought.."

My eyes fell on him, "I want to do it " I reassured him and he nodded.

"Alright you ready?" I saw him lean over and pick up a clay pigeon.

And no they weren't real pigeons ..

"I hope so"

I giggled which caused him to laugh a bit before throwing it in the air and I immediately fired three shots but I couldn't see .