The spanks get harder, and soon enough the wooden paddle is starting to feel like needles hitting Louis' redden bottom, the pain getting agonising and too much for Louis to take, but he stays silent. There are tears sliding down his cheeks, dripping off of his chin and onto the wooden desk as he cries in the pain that his poor bottom was going through, still full naked.

"5 more, princess. You're doing so well."Liam soothes, kissing Louis' cheek as he run his hand over Louis' painfully red ass. Louis lets out a sound that's a mixture of a hiss and a whimper, trying to rut his hips away from the touch."What's your colour?"

"Yellow, Daddy."Louis sniffles, rubbing his cheek against the wooden material that his face is up against. Liam mumbles a small 'Okay, Baby' before he starts again, landing the last five spanks to Louis' left arse cheek and to his right to even it out. Liam sets the wooden paddle down onto the desk, taking a step back to look at the dark shade of pink that Louis' bum was, heart shape splotches scattered in perfectly placed locations on the subs ass.

"My good boy."Liam soothes, untying the ties that are around Louis' wrists. He's helping the boy stand up, the tears still running down his cheeks as he's turned around to face Liam. Louis hisses in pain at every movement, a hand coming down to rub at his sore bum and the other to rub away the tears."Now, let's go over this again. Why were you being punished?"

"I-I was doing coursework o-on the laptop while in the bath, and dropped it."Louis sobs, leggings himself be pulled into Liams chest for a massive bear hug. Liams arms wrap around the naked boy, resting his cheek on Louis' soft hazel hair."I'm sorry Daddy. I love you."And now that They've said it, Louis was pulling the 'I love you' card every chance that he got.

"I love you too, baby boy."Liam lets out a small chuckle, his large and soft hands rubbing up and down Louis' back."Lets get some cream on your little tush, yeah?"Louis nods into Liams chest, bringing his arms up to wrap around Liams neck so that the man has no choice but to carry the submissive.

Liam carries the submissive the short journey from the office to the master bedroom, after checking that there were no housekeepers in the halls to spot the pair. Louis had his face rested in the crook of Liams neck, thighs being gripped by Liam so that he's not jostled and his bum doesn't get touched and hurt.

He's laid down on the bed, bum up in the air as Liam fetches the gel that is kept in the medicine cabinet in the bathroom, over stepping the doomed laptop that still remains in the bathroom. He comes back, warning the lad before he rubs the cold, soothing gel over Louis' redden ass.

"Thank you, Daddy."Louis mumbles as Liam is helping the hazy submissive into a pair of feather soft panties. They were so light and soft that when on, it didn't harm Louis' sensitive bottom. It felt as if you were wearing nothing, it was that light. Liam kisses the pudge of Louis' stomach, straightening up.

"No need to thank me."He cups Louis' chin, leaning down so that he can press a tender kiss to Louis' soft mouth. The kiss doesn't go any further than that, Liam pulling away and telling Louis that he should take a nap because he was planning on taking the submissive shopping after lunch for being so good for him.

~~~\0/~~/\~~

Louis wakes up on his own accord, managing to sleep with his bum still up in the air and face in the fluffy white pillow. There's a pain in his neck and a pulse in his bum, but it doesn't hurt as much as it did before, thanks to the gel and to the soft panties that Liam had bought him and helped put on. His mind is still laced with sleep as he yawns into the pillow, wanting to go back to sleep but also wanting to eat some food because now his stomach has woken up and demands food.

Gentleman⚣Lilo BDSM✔️जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें