Chapter Two- Sadness

After years of me and Laughing Jack being best friends, I started to slowly forget about him and focus on school work and my friends in the real world, since no one but me could see Jack after all, and when I was 11 yrs old my family moved to a bigger house by the woods, about two years later is when I found Jack's box and it was when I got to see him last...

(Flashback).....

I was coming home from going out for a little with some friends and when I came back it had seemed my mom found Jack's box and set it on my bed, I smiled and decided to let Jack out since I hadn't seen him in two years. I had mistaken Jack for who he was before because when he came tumbling out of the box I was shocked by what I saw, Jack had lost every ounce of color in him, he was now completely black and white. Jack looked up at me with black ink tears running down his face, the moment I saw his tears I ran over to him. "Jack! What happened to you?" I asked worriedly, I tried hugging him in my arms but he pushed me away and gave me such a sad look. "You... Happened to me..." He spoke as he slowly stood up, I frowned at his words. "Jack, what do you mean "I" happened to you?"I asked sadly, yet confused by his words. He lifted his face enough for me to see his sad, disappointed face, "When you and your family decided to move, I was tossed to the side, like a forgotten item, you didn't even seem to care about how I was doing. So, in those two years, you left me in the attic collecting dust, my color began to fade because you forgot about me...." He sadly said, my eyes filled with tears. "L.J.." I slightly mumbled out disgusted about what I had done, he cracked a small smirk. "Now you wanna come to me with your problems?" He asked as his smile slightly grew bigger. "Excuse me?" I questioned with tears still running down my face, he began laughing, not a laugh that used to make me smile, but a laugh that frightened me, it was as if Jack had lost his mind. "You are so damn pathetic and weak!" Jack screamed out as he looked at me, he frowned one last time. "And here, I thought I really was gonna be with you forever, just you and me as lovers.." He chuckled before he ran to my window and jumped out of it. I was devastated, and I thought that was the last time I would ever see him again...

(End of flashback)

466 Words