I have literally no regrets and regerts

Once upon a time, there lay a ferocious watermelon dragon, who guarded his precious hoard of watermelons. He wrapped his body around them, baring his melon fangs when someone dared to approach his stash

There was a boy who walked up to the watermelon den. He wore swaggy shades, and a baseball cap sat flipped backwards. He wore a black shirt with the words "SWAG" on it and tights that caused his butt to look big.

He held a lemon sword high, for that was the weapon of his people: the Lemonades. He marched up to the mouth of the den, and took a step inside. The watermelon dragon, using it'samazing "Spidey-senses", perks it's head up and snarls.

The boy took this as a sign to charge, and he swung his sword wildly. The watermelon dragon, startled, did nothing as the boy advanced. The sword made contact with the dragon's neck, and watermelon and lemon juice mingled together as the head of the dragon was removed from the body.

The head made a loud thump on the ground, and the boy approached it. He picked it up, put it in his pouch, and walked back home.

He would have to request the aid of the Lemon King's guards to help him carry back the body, as it would be enough watermelon chunks to last his people a lifetime.

But little did he know, that a small watermelon egg was beginning to ripen.