"MUM" louis cried and placed her head in his lap. He gently slapped her cheek "MUM PLEASE WAKE UP" louis tears started flowing off his cheeks.

"Louis water" fizzy offered a glass, which louis quickly snatched from her hands and sprinkled water at her aunt's face.

In a matter of few second his aunt opened her eyes and louis gave a loud sob hugging her tight. The fact that he call zayn's mom 'mum' is enough to say how much he loves his aunt.

"I am so sorry lou!" His aunt hugged him and started crying as well.

It took almost 15 minutes for both of them to break their hug.

"WHAT THE FUCK DOES THIS MEAN, GOEFF???" louis' dad growled at my father.

Holy shit i forgot about this part.... shit shit shit i never thought how they will blame my parents for this? What will they face. Holy shit!!!

"Mr.Tomlinson lets wait for liam, i am sure he has an explanation" my mum tries to butt in

"WHAT explanation do you want for this shameless act???" Yasir, louis' uncle asked, trying his best to not raise his voice on my mum.

"The deal is over, Goeff. Fuck You and your Whore Son" Mark shouted

Deal???? Fuck i never thought about the band either..... about our effort and hardship. I worked so hard on this album and now its over?????? GOD i need to do something. This is huge for me, for louis nd niall.

My hands were shivering, i went in a zone of mine, hearing faded yells from louis' father, my heart was beating to pump out of my chest but that smoothened the minute i felt a warm hand in mine.

I turned to see the person and i was not at all surprised to see the owner of those hands. My eyes teared up the minute.

"I wont let our work... your work go in vain" louis winked, with tears still in his eyes.

The last thing i expected happened, louis got on his one knee "WILL YOU MARRY ME, HARRY?" My eyes widened and tears started falling from my eyes "Please???" He added

I turned around to see Every One's eyes on us. I gathered all my guts together and continuously nodded my head "yes louis yes" i pulled him in a tight embrace.

"Thanks harry! Its just till the album in out, okay? After that i will divorce you and you will be free again! Sorry for pulling you into this but this is the only way we can get away with the contract and family issues. This deal is important for us" my whole world stopped revolving as every word he whispered in the hug pierced thousand knives in my heart.

Zayn Pov:

I roughly pulled the brakes in front of the building that asshole told me about and stormed out, not giving a flying fuck about how it is parked right infrnt of the gate.

"Sir you can't pa-"

"Out of my way" i growled and pushed the security guard, that came to stop me in my way.

I raced up to the stairs, with every step i could feel my heart in my throat, desperately carving for oxygen. My mind was clouded with liam, i cant even think about breathing. Pulse was going wild as the distance between me and liam was closing.

My eyes widened on seeing room no. 404. Thats it!! A picture of how liam could be scrolled in my mind and yeah that didnt help, actually he made it worst. Blood flooded in my brain and i could no longer wait to break that motherfucking door infront of me.

Just when i stormed in, everyone in the room frozed.

The picture in my head was way better than how liam was infront of me.