2

Math is finally over, Alondra is walking with me out talking about the homework we have. I look around at everyone walking with there friends, there is this rule, that i guess the jocks made, always walk with someone around luch because thats when the teachers arnt around and if your alone you will be beat. Well anyways while we where walking we walked past the fight for today. But this time i knew the voice...it was Marcel. "Hah, looks like they got the twirp again this week." Sometimes i dont see why im friends with such a rude person. I look at her with a look of disappointment, how could she be so heartless. She tries to look like she did nothing wrong. I role my eyes and before i know what im doing im walking twords where Marcel is laying on the floor being pummeled. I pull on one of the three boys sholder, who ends up being Don, he pulls his elbow back fast and elbows my face right below my eye. He spins around about to hit me again but stops. "Oh my god, Darcy, i am so so sorry!" I glare at him. "If your really sorry you and your "friends " here will leave marcel alone from now on!" I say holding my hand over my eye, Don usually never lays a hand on a girl and i know that. He looks to the other two and pulls them with him. Marcel is just laying there. I bend down beside him. From what i can see there is already a bruise on his beautiful face, his usually perfectly jelled hair is in his face. Hes on his side, with his eyes closed. I look behind me at Alondra with worried eyes."you can go, ill be there after I take him to the nurse. " i look back at him, i can hear her shoes hit the floor with every step she takes walking away. Looking down at this perfectly imperfect boy that ive know since 4th grade, all anyone sees is his emperfections, like his clothes and glasses, that are now cracked. No one knows him like i do, because no one cares. I move his hair out if his face and take his glasses off. I dont see why no one sees him like i do. "Marcel,..love,wake up" i say running my hand up and down his shoulder softly still not knowing where all he was hit. His eyes slowly open, one being bruised he barely opens it. "Darcy...?" His voice sounding broken,..kinda like him. "Yeah its me, let me help you to the nurse " his beautiful green eyes look around trying to find out where hes at. "O..okay" i stand up and reach my hand out. He takes it pulls almost falls back down untill i put my arm around him. "Marcel you have to tell me what happend. " he hunches over due to the blows he took to his stomach. "I...i was wal..king and..the..y just jumped...me" his voice sounds horce. A tear falls down his emperfect face. "It hur..ts, can we stop..please " i nod my head as I sit him down in a chair.after a few seconds he looks up at me. "Thank you,and im sorry if i coused any trouble." I frown at him. "Your no trouble its not your foult there ass holes!" He nods. "But it is my foult that you have a black eye..." i forgot about my eye. "No its not, i dicided to stop him and i should have known he would have done that ,plus it doesn't hurt." Im standing right infrount of him as he looks at my slightly swolen eye. "We better get you to the nurse." I say holding out my hand, when he gets up his shirt rises a little, i see a little ink with purple around it. I ignore it and just carry him the reast of the way to the nurse.