Chapter 1

Roman:

Hi my name is roman. Me and mom and dad is in the living room play a game. while my new brother dean sitting on the couch. Mom ask dean if he want to play but he said no. Then my dad said come on dean play with us dean got mad and said he does not want to play this stupid game and will never want to play it. Then he run to his room and slum the door. I just shook my head and though what wrong with my new brother. Every since my parents adopted him he been so mad and desent and we do not know why.

Dean:

Im just sitting on my bed holding a picture of me and my little brother Seth. I miss him so much I have not seen him in a year. we got separate at the orphanage. That was the worst day of my life. I remember me and seth crying and fight to stay together but it did not work the people that work at the orphanage  took seth away from me and since then I have been mad. I'm mad at the orphanage worker and now I'm mad at my new family that took me away from my little brother. I away protect him from bullys and our parents when they come home drunk. I always hide seth in my room when that happen and hold him telling him it was ok that I'm going to protect him form harm. Seth always got bullied because  of his condition. His hair is two different color the doctor told my parents when he was born he has mutation of the hair where one side is a different color but I alway love him his my brother. I do not what to do I want to find him but I do not what to do or how to find him.