Chapter 1

My name is Lyndsai this is my story of how I got adopted by SkyDoesMinecraft......

-day one-

I was sitting on my bed, sneaking on my laptop to watch Sky. Man, he's so funny! When will I get to meet him? I asked myself. I laugh a little. I hear Mrs. Skylar coming so I hide my laptop and get into bed. She walks in "You okay?" She asks me all sweet. Behind that mask she is just evil.
I begin to sleep.....
-next day-

I wake up to the scream of mrs Skylar. "ALRIGHT I'LL BE RIGHT DOWN!" I scream. "DONT SCREAM AT ME!" I run down in my sky shirt and trip. I get a bloody nose and it gets on my shirt. "No not on my shirt!" I freak out and run to my room with this girl, Abigal who bully's me who is trying to make me bleed more. My shirt has a lot of blood.
--Adam's POV--
I see a girl with my shirt getting bullied. I run up to her. "Hey! Stop!" They don't stop. I pry them off. "Are you okay?" "Yeah. Wait! Your Sky!" She says hugging me. "And you are?" "Oh right. I'm Lyndsai."  "That's a beautiful name." I say. "I'm going to adopt you." She glows up. "Really?!" "Yes." I say signing her out and adopting her. "Go get packed Lyndsai." She runs up and gets packed.

Hey guyz new story. Here you go, hope that you guyz like it! New parts will be whenever I feel like, XD  bye
-Clary/Kitten/Bri