6

It's now been 2 months since Scott and Mitch came out as a couple.

Mitch's parents took it we'll and so did Scott's, which made them happy.

But it was now spring break and Mitch was over at Scott's house, keeping him company while Scott's parents were out of town.

"Mitch". Scott said. "I wanna talk to you about something important".

Mitch looked over at Scott from his place on the couch. "Okay".

"Um this might seem like a weird question". Scott said and Mitch nodded for him to continue. "Are... Are you a virgin Mitchie". Scott asked, and Mitch looked down nodding.

"It's okay if you are". Scott continued. "I just wanted to know in case we did anything". Scott said.

"Oh...um... Ok". Mitch replied.

"Mitchie". Scott said, setting a hand on Mitch's thigh. "Is that something you don't wanna do"?

Mitch shook his head. "No I'm just nervous, I've never... And I don't...I don't want it to hurt". Mitch said looking up at Scott.

"Sweetie, I'm gonna do everything possible to make it as comfortable as it can be". Scott said and Mitch nodded.

"Then I wanna do it... With you".

Scott nodded. "Okay". And leaned forward to kiss Mitch's forehead and caress his cheek.

****

Scott took Mitch out for launch before he and Mitch had to leave for work.

"Your sweet". Mitch said leaning over the table to kiss Scott and then pull back.

"And your nice". Scott said back.

Mitch got a text from his mom.

Birth Giver👶- can Scott take you to work?

Mitchie👦- I don't know

"Ya know". Scott said. "It's rude to text on a date".

Mitch looked up at Scott and lightly punched his arm. "My mom can't take me to work and my car is being worked on, can you take me"? Mitch asked.

Scott laughed. "Of course, what happened to your car".

"More like, Who happened to my car"?

"Brother"? Scott asked.

"Brother". Mitch replied.

Scott laughed again. "Well I can't say I relate because I have all sisters".

Mitch gave Scott a high five. "Learn something new everyday".

****

Scott ran inside his house to pick up his phone charger and Mitch got out of Scott's car to walk around.

Someone was walking on the sidewalk, coming up Scott's driveway, but Mitch didn't notice until the person spoke to him.

"Grassi". The boy said and Mitch turned around, noticing the voice immediately.

It was Jake.

"What do you want Jake".

"Its time for your payback, where's Scottie Boy". Jake asked.

"I...he's inside". Mitch said, slowly backing up.

"Hey". Scott said, walking up to Jake. "Do you wanna leave before I call the cops".

"I'll leave right after Mitchie here gets his payback".

"No your leaving now". Scott said.

"I don't think so". Jake replied.

"Oh I do". Scott said, punching Jake square in the jaw. "Now. Leave. ". Scott said through gritted teeth.

Jake got up off the ground and ran away.

"Thank you". Mitch said running up to Scott and hugging him.

"Of course". Scott said. "I'm your Protecter".