~iwaoi~

*Iwaizumi's POV*
I panted heavily as I ran in that damn armour that I had to wear. There is said to be a demon king close in these parts. But I haven't gotten one glimpse of him. I've been in this area for a week now. The villagers complain about the demon being there, but I haven't seen him. I ran off into the woods, leaving my team behind. As I ran, I heard weird noises. Grunts and moans of pain. I continued on, following the noise. There was a long silence and soon I ran into someone. I fell down backward, looking up.

There he was. Finally, I found who I was looking for. I got up and stared at him quietly. He stared back, tears staining his cheeks. He foot was caught in some sort of bear trap, though it looked different.

"H-help me. P-please." He said in almost a whisper. I nodded, grabbing my sword, pointing it at the other. His eyes widened slightly. I shook my head, this wasn't right. I wanted a challenge from him. I didn't want any weak demon king crying for help. I'd have go set him free. I wedged my sword into the trap and forced it open. He moved his leg out quickly, starting to get up.

I started to walk away from him, disappointed as ever.

"W-wait! Please. Let me thank you for your help. " he yelled. I turned back, shaking my head. I walked up to him, picking up the taller male, putting him on my shoulder. He let out a confused noise. It was so hot in the suit and outside in general. I arrived to a cottage outside in the middle of nowhere. This is where I stayed for now. I opened the door, putting the king down onto the bed.

I didn't trust him at all. So why was I letting him into my home? I looked at his sleeping face. He must've been tired from all that screaming and crying. I wouldn't blame him. I probably would be too. Perhaps. I hate the way he showed hiw weak he is. I want to see his furious, aggressive side. I want to see how cocky he is. But I can't.

I walked up to the demon and crouched next to him, starting to take off his shoe and roll up his pant leg. I took off his sock, seeing the very deep wound. He shuddered to the cold air, but I could care less really.

I took what I had to heal his wounds before wrapping it. Now that I look at him more closely, I notice the tears in his clothes from arrows. With a sigh, I leaned him up, taking off all of the unnecessary clothing, leaving him in his pants. Idiot. He should know how to heal himself. Though, for some reason, I already knew that he couldn't. It's like I already knew he hadn't gotten to his full potential. It's like I already knew him from the time I laid eyes on him. Yet he was so foreign.

I felt this weird connection to him. But it's probably just me. I continued patching up his wounds until I had fallen asleep next to the demon.

By morning, I had a lost of warmth, meaning the demon was healed and gone, at least, I thought so. My eyes fluttered open to only stare into demonic brownish-orange ones. He smiled happily.

"Good morning Iwa-chan!~" he purred. I jumped, headbutting him hard. He whined loudly.

"What the hell?! How do you know my name?!" I yelled, trying to slide from under him. He laid his head on my chest purring.

"You don't remember me?? I could remember our first encounter as kids." He said happily. As kids... I don't remember anything from my past though.

"I don't know you. You must be mistaken." I said hastily. He chuckled softly.

"You haven't changed a bit Iwa-chan. " he chimed before getting up. "Well then, let's vet down to business shall we? I heard you were looking for me to conquer me, hm?"