Bokuroo

It all started with a simple topic. The topic of talk shows. Who knew it'd end so terribly.... Obviously, Koutarou Bokuto and Tetsurou Kuroo, should've known this from the very start. They get into arguments all the time. You see, the two of them aren't always like this. Getting into arguments, but they'll figure out away to stop. Or Akaashi will stop them from getting physical.

As they were talking Kuroo had said one thing. "Bro, I don't like that show at all. It's stupid."

"Kuroo, you'd like it if you watched it."

"I did."

"But it isn't stupid."

"It is!"

"Well, your scarf is stupid!" Bokuto spat.

"Your face is stupid!" Kuroo yelled back, scowling at the other male.

"I hope you go bald!"

"I hope they cancel Oprah." Bokuto held his chest, feeling tears run down his cheeks.

"Take that back."

"Nah bro, you hurt my feeling." The feline like male said, stomping off to a different room while he left his friend crying like a 2 year old.

~5 hours later~

Kuroo came back to the living, noting that Bokuto was sleeping. He felt bad for hurting Bokuto's feeling and wanted to hug it out like they'd usually do. He walked over to male who was on the floor and laid beside him. Bokuto was warm, making Kuroo tired. He yawned, wrapping his arms around Bokuto and falling asleep. They'd nuzzled each other ever so often. This was their new bonding time for now.

~mini timeskip~

It was getting cold and they had to wake up. Bokuto woke up first, staring into the darkness of Kuroo's chest. The bedhead breathed at a rhythmic pace.

"Kuroo, bro, wake up." He muffled into his chest. Kuroo made a noise, making a rumble coming from his tone chest . Kuroo let go of the other, sitting up. Kuroo's hair was the same while Bokuto's was down. He looked sad.

"Hey, bro, I wanted to say I'm sorry about earlier. I didn't mean what I said. I was just angry." Kuroo explained.

"I know. I'm sorry for saying all those mean things too." Bokuto answered back. He stared into Kuroo's eyes as they went in for a hug. Though they knew they try something different. So, instead of a hug, they kissed. It made Kuroo's heart pound. It was strange to do this with a friend, right? Right? How could something so strange feel so good?

The kiss became heated and force was added into it. Sadly, air was needed and they had to pull away from the intoxicating kiss. Bokuto wasn't satisfied with it though so he slammed his lips against Kuroo's, licking and biting gently on his bottom lip before pulling away.

The two boys were out of breath. By the time they caught it, Akaashi and Kenma entered the house to see the other two boys being a bit too close to each other. They were used to this.

"Arguments again?" The two boys asked bluntly.

"Yeah." They said in unison.

---------
Okie dokie! I'm finally done with this part I've been working on. Ugh. School sucks.