Chapter 3

Today, Kion had taken you or dragged you to meet his father. For what reason you could ask, and you did. His answer was, for fun! Well you're having so much fun now, NOT! 

"Come on (Y/N), why are you so grumpy today!" The reason you're grumpy? He interrupted your hunting, again.

Making your way up Pride Rock, you silently cursed his ability to find you when you're planning to eat. "Aww don't be a grumpy kitty." He poked your face. "We'll just meet my dad and then you can go back to being angry!" You rolled your eyes and sighed. 

"You must be(Y/N)" When someone mentioned your name, you diverted your attention to the lion who said it. "Hey dad!" Kion greeted. "Hi, your majesty, pleasure to meet you." You said politely. "Aww come on! You even give my dad a nice greeting, What about me?!" Kion whined and you chuckled. "(Y/N), I don't think I've seen you with the Pride." You cleared your throat awkwardly. "Um, because I'm not really a part of you Pride." Simba raised a brow. "Well, you see, I was separated from my parents a few months back, and I've been living here since." "Ah, alright then." He nodded. "And am I to understand that you hunt everyday?" You looked at Kion, "Everyday could be an understatement." You deadpanned and Kion blushed. "Alright, (Y/N), you are welcome here anytime." Simba smiled. "Uh, thank you." Simba went back inside and Kion walked up to you. "You got a thumbs up from my dad! Congratulations!" He hugged you. "Uh, thanks?" He still hugged you. "Uh, Kion? You can let go now." He jumped back, blushing. "Yeah, sorry." He laughed awkwardly. "Okay then, I guess I'll just go, it's getting kinda late, I need to get some sleep if I'm going to be interrupted by you tomorrow." "Or you could sleep here?" "What?" "Come on! Just one night!" He pleaded and you rolled your eyes. "Fine." "Yay!"