Excerpt (Sample 1)

MEDYO SPG!!

-UNEDITED-

==============

"Moan my name Chelle. Let me hear you." I whispered seductively into her ear as I thrust my finger inside her.

"Stop." She whispered and tried weakly to push me.

I raised my eyebrow and smirked at her. "Stop?" I withdrew my finger sa kabila ng pag po-protesta ng katawan at isipan ko. I tried to hide my smile when I heard her whimper.

I smirked at her, unable to hide my satisfaction sa naging reaksyon nito. I leaned upward and whispered. "You told me to stop." I mumbled against her ear and nuzzle my head in the crook of her neck.

"Please Robbie." She moaned.

I raised my eyebrow. "Please what?" I taunted and grind my erection against her.

Chelle stared at me, shocked and embarrassed.

She's so cute. I thought and chuckled.

"Don't do this to me." Chelle said, sounding so frustrated.

I gave her my boyish grin. "Don't do what?" I raised my eyebrow and stared at her.

Chelle shifted to her side, looking so nervous and aroused.

Oh God!Damn sexy!

"This isn't right." She mumbled. "I'm married." She softly whispered.

I drew a deep breath and shook my head. I'm tired of hearing that damn fact! It's starting to get on my fucking nerves!

"Right." I picked her up and placed her on my desk.

I started kissing her neck and nibbled her ear. "You want me as much as I want you Chelle. Stop denying this."

I grabbed her breast and pinched her nipple. I kissed her neck again. "Stop fighting this Honey." I mumbled against her neck.

My hand moved to the button of her blouse and slowly began to unbutton it.

I gulped hard and stared at her in awe. Her eyes were heavy with desire. I snap out of my trance ng marinig ko yung mahina nitong ungol.

I took off her bra, so I got a full view of her proud breast.

I grabbed her breast and licked her nipple playfully. "Robbie!" She said, moaning my name.

That's right Honey. Moan my fucking name!!

I licked and sucked at them repeatedly, bringing her to moan louder for me.

She was panting the whole time."I want you Chelle, so much." I whispered, huskily.

She tried in vain to stop me again.

I started to kiss her roughly as I caressed one of her breast and slide my finger inside her.

I could tell that she's finally giving in kung pagbabasihan ko yung nakikita kong reaksyon nito.

Whimpering and moaning she gripped my arms as I moved my finger within her.

Chelle thew her head back in pure pleasure as my finger pounded into her, rougher and faster.

When I tried to kiss her, bigla nalang nag ring yung private line ko.I  heaved a sigh of frustration ng hindi tumigil sa pag ri-ring yung telepono na nasa lamesa. I looked at my phone at tumingin ako kay Chelle.

Her eyes are close and she's biting her lip from pleasure.

Oh! Damn it! Sino ba ang naka imbento ng lintik na private line nato!

Napa buntung hininga nalang ako at sinagot yung tawag.

"Tita Ivy!" I exclaimed and looked up at Chelle.

Chelle eyes snapped open and she stared at me, eyes widened and jaw dropped.

She's starting to panic and pushed me away but I trapped both of her hands.

I looked up at her and gave her a lopsided smile, nilagay ko yung telepono sa pagitan ng tenga at balikat ko.

I started to grab her breast and pinched her nipple dahilan para mapahinto si Chelle sa ginagawa nitong pag piglas.

She slapped my hand and bit her lower lip to suppress her moan.

"Tita?" I raised my eyebrow and winked at her.

She went still, eyes widening even more as I touched her center.

I heard her muffled cry as I rubbed her swollen clit.

Her eyes were closed, lids fluttering and she's biting her lip from pleasure.

I looked up at her in hooded eyes, fighting the urge to throw my phone and fuck her as rough as I want.

Damn!!She's so sexy!!

Binalik ko yung atensyon ko sa telepono ng may nagsalita ulit sa kabilang linya. "Yes Tita?" Habang busy yung isa kong kamay kay Chelle, hinawakan ko ulit yung telepono ng marinig ko ng maayos yung sinasabi nito.

I furrowed my eyebrows and grip my phone hard ng matapos natong magsalita. I sighed. "Sure Tita, I'll tell her about it. See you."

I put my phone back down on my table and stared at Chelle using my blank expression.

"How dare you!" She said, snapping at me.

I laughed at her amusingly and looked at her dishevelled state.

Nawala bigla yung inis ko sa sinabi ni Tita kanina, napalitan ng ibang kislap yung mga mata ko pagkatapos kong titigan si Chelle.

This is crazy!!

I grinned and chuckled. "You're safe, for now." I wrapped my hand around her waist. "We're going out with Tita Ivy."

I kissed the tip of her nose. "You have five minutes to get ready. I'll meet you in the lobby."

I give her a quick peck on the lips pero hindi ko napigilan yung sarili ko nang maglapat yung mga labi namin, I grabbed her face and kissed her torridly.

I moaned and groaned. "Go now, baka hindi ko pa mapigilan yung sarili ko at angkinin kita dito." I mumbled against her lips.

Napatitig nalang sakin si Chelle sa pagka bigla kasabay ng pamumula lalo buong mukha nito.

Hindi ko napigilan na matawa sa reaksyon nito. She needs to get used to this dahil sooner or later, I'll make love to her here in my office.

Pinako ko ulit yung tingin ko kay Chelle na nagmamadali na naglakad papunta sa pintuan ng opisina ko.

"Honey." Nagtataka na napalingon ulit to sakin.

I grinned at her. "I almost forgot." I stared and smirked at her. "Greg is coming with us."

Chelle went stiff for a few minutes at napatitig nalang sakin habang nanlalaki yung mga mata nito at naka awang ang labi, halata yung pagkabigla at pagkabalisa nito sa sinabi ko. "Be on your best behaviour Honey. I'm quite possessive and you're mine."

Napalunok nalang si Chelle habang nakatitig pa rin sakin. "You bastard!" Galit na sabi nito ng makabawi na to sa pagka bigla.

I just chuckled and grinned wickedly at her. "Yes Honey, your bastard and don't ever forget that."