Chapter 2

Minho:

I guess he's tired a lot.He is drinking gallons of water and his cheeks has gone strawberry-red.my phone rings. Onew hyung is calling me. Taemin stops and gives a look at my phone."Hello,hyung?"I say."Hey,there! Jjong and me are having our dinner out.Don't wait for us.We'll be late.When you go out, tell taemin to close the door and sleep!Bye!!" then he hung up."Are they gonna be late? Maybe they are having a drink without us.." taemin finally asks me after a couple of minutes."Hmm...yeah.Do you want to practice more or should we go home?" I ask.He bites his lower lip."Let's go home.Now it's late anyway.Pass me that towel please?" he says.I stand up and give the towel to him.While he is wiping away the sweat,I watch him carefully.He is the most precious and beautiful person I've ever met.

*******************************

We are on our way to the dorm. Me and taemin are in the back seat while our manager hyung is driving.Even it's a 5-minute drive from the main building ,it is taking about 15 minutes due to the horrible traffic jam.I check my phone and there were 112 messages from the same person.It must be a fan.I turn-off my phone.I look at taemin. He is sleeping like an angel who came from heaven.Suddenly,he places his head on my left shoulder.My heart  is beating faster but I look out of the shutter to ease myself.I slowly turn my head on him.I lean down and plant a soft kiss on his hair. I've never felt this much of desire before.

******************************

"Guys,we are home!" I hear the manager's voice in my head.When I wake up,taemin is still next to me. I hate to wake him up but I had to."Lee taemin~ah~,now wake up!" I say in my usual tone.He looks around and gets off the car quickly.I get off and greet our manager a good night. Taemin is already at the door and he went in first.After I get in,I close the door."Taemin,what are you doing?"I ask."I'm having a shower "he yells from the bathroom."alright!" I yell him back.I sit on the sofa and close my eyes for a little rest.

***********************************

I hear a huge 'Bang'.Maybe I'm dreaming.I open my eyes.I have slept for a half an hour.I look at the time and there's two more hours for the film shoot.The sound came from the kitchen so I step to see what's happening. Taemin is there in his pajamas."Hyung, did you sleep well?"Have a seat.I'm making sandwiches for you" he says without looking at me.I feel somewhat happy.I still remember,in past me and kibum used to cook his meals.He has grown up a lot.He's not the sweet baby boy I know when we first met.I instantly go near him.I stand behind him and watch him making my favorite sandwich filled with ham and cheese.His sweet scent is refreshing my heart like cherry blossoms that are ready to bloom. When I reach closer his fingers are trembling and  he is inhaling heavily."Hey! What's wrong with you?" I ask.He put aside the knife and look down."Mmmm...... Nothing."I can sense he's hiding something from me."Ya! I know you are lying! Are you sick??"I ask firmly." Not at all.......umm....Can I tell you something?" he murmurs."Ok. Go on! I won' scold you if you had done something wrong."I assured him.He is getting paler and paler and he is still facing me behind." I.....Like.......You..." he said slowly.I can't believe my ears. I just go like "Oh..." because I have nothing in my mind right now."Don't think I'm kidding, I really love you" he says louder.I put around my arms around his waist and hug him tightly."Why didn't you tell me before?"I ask him half-excited."I was scared.I know you hate me now"he suddenly burst into tears." No,taemin. I like you too...."I pause." and not as a friend".Then, I gently trail kisses on his neck to his flawless collarbone.We have loved each other for years but it took many years to tell it.Now I have my everything.

======================================================================================