How you meet.

JON

You were a new maid at the wall. You had been caught stealing and had been transported to the wall. You were done cleaning up and was about to go to your room when you remembered you had to give some books back. As you were walking you were stopped by three men, you didn't know who any of them were. "Your the new maid aren't you why don't you come with us and we can show you a good time" one said stepping towards you but before he could get near you a sword hit his chest. "I suggest you leave the girl alone" said a deep voice and before you knew it all the men had ran away. You looked up to see the man that had helped you and saw a very handsome man "thank you for helping me I'm y/n" you spoke "it's no problem I'm Jon" he said lifting up your hand and kissing it.

ROBB 

You and your mother were traveling, your village was attacked but luckily you both got out. Unfortunately something bad had to happen, while you were out finding food some men came and attacked your mother killing her, when you got back to hee she had multiple stab wounds and it was obvious she wouldn't survive. Robb, Jon and Theon were riding their horses when they spotted you. Theon unleashed his sword and got down of his horse ready to kill you. You heard footsteps getting closer and saw three men One holding a sword coming towards you, another one who was rather handsome Sat on his horse and the last one was probably the most handsomest man you have ever met and as soon as your eyes met it was like you were in a trance. You forgot all about Theon who was going to kill you until you felt a cool metal against your neck. "Who are you and what are you doing here?" Theon shouted at you causing you to stumble back, "I-I me and my m-mother we escaped, our v-village was a-attacked" you spoke tears coming to your eyes. Theon moved the sword to the other side of your neck when a shout was heard "Theon leave her alone we will take her back home and I personally will look after her ok" the handsome man said, he then turned to you and backend you over, once you got next to him he helped you onto his horse and whispered in your ear "I'm Robb, you know Theon and the other man is Jon, don't worry I will protect you and not let any harm come to you."

JAMIE

You were a poor girl who had lost all her family and had turned to the one thing that would get you money, being a prostitute or a Whore as some people called you. Robert Baratheon had ordered you to become one of his whores, you didn't want to be one of his whores but all the over girls said that you should be grateful as any girl wishes to be like you. After you had pleased Robert he pushed you out of the door, you wouldn't mind except you were naked. You hoped no on  was there but you were wrong the handsome Jaime Lannister was right outside. You stood there to embarrassed to look at anyone when you heard whistles coming from two guards who kept staring at you causing you to get upset and start crying. Jaime who saw what Robert had done couldn't believe it, in his eyes you were the most beautifulist girl he had ever saw and watching you cry because of the two guards made him angry. Jamie took of his cover and placed it around you picking you up bridal style and let you rest your head on his shoulder. Jaime took you to his chambers placing you on his bed watching as you slept, from that day on he made sure no one would harm you and that you would no longer be Robert's whore.

JOFFERY

You were a maid to Sansa Stark, and looked after her whenever she needed you. You had met Joffery lots of time while working for Sansa and had actually found him rather handsome, his personality wasn't as nice but for some reason he was never as mean when you were around. The first time you spoke was when you were carrying some of Sansa's dishes when Joffery walked in making you stumble and drop them, thinking that you would get punished you started apologising but Joffery cut you off by saying "it's ok y/n you wouldn't be the first and I'm sure you won't be the last" while he bent down and helped you pick up the plates. You smiled at the Prince and carried on your journey with the dishes, a butterfly feeling in your stomach.

TYRION

You were on of the Stark children, y/n Stark. No one really knew about you as you had been married of to a Lord when you were 14 and now your husband died you and your two year old son Odo. You and your son had come to see your sister Sansa and to see how all your family was. Once you had arrived in the house Baratheon you were welcomed by everyone but one certain man caught your eye Tyrion. His sneaky smirk made you attracted to him and Odo seemed to love him making you extend your stay just to see him everyday.

Thank you for reading please vote and comment x