Chapter Four.

Let me know what you think of the new cover in the comments below :) 

ENJOY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I heard the new Rihanna song blaring out of my radio which just so happened to be place on my desk opposite my bed which meant that I actually had to get out of my bed to put it off. I groaned and buried my face in my blue pillow to drown out the horrendous noise. Don't get me wrong I quite liked this song but that was before it woke me up. I hated Monday mornings.....no actually I just hated waking up before noon.

"Shut up already!" I yelled at my alarm clock. 

"Why don't you actually get up and put it off instead of yelling at it," a new voice said from my open door. Most people keep their doors shut at night but for some reason I can't get to sleep with the door closed. 

"Olly please put it off," I pleaded and snuggled into bed again. 

I heard Olly's feet shuffle towards my desk but instead he turned the volume up even louder and started belting out the song. 

"Shine a light through an open door

Love and life I will divide

Turn away ca- OW! There was no need to throw your phone at me!" Olly yelled.

I smirked, satisfied as I heard a loud thud as my phone collided with his chest.

"Yes there was. Now that you've successfully made my ears bleed and the rest of the neighbourhoods I'm up now," I said as I swung my feet over my bed.

"My singing's not that bad," Olly pouted while connecting his ipod to my speakers and putting his Mayday Parade album on. 

"Sorry to break it to you babe but for the benefit of my ears, yes it is," I said as I headed towards the shower. 

I could hear Olly singing along to Anywhere But Here by Mayday Parade and started laughing. I quickly washed my hair and reached for my towel but it wasn't there. 

Just my luck, I thought to myself. 

"Olly I forgot my towel!" I yelled at him. 

"What's the magic word?" I heard his muffled voice through the door.

"Just get me a fucking towel!" I barked through the door. 

Monday morning were bad enough but Olly just made them a hundred times worse.

"Fine then," I heard him sigh and rummage around my room.

"Not in the bra drawer then," I heard him shut a drawer and open the next one. My cheeks flamed red and I was freezing cold which just added to my irratation.

"OLLY! GET OUT OF THERE! It's lying on my desk chair!" I yelled. 

"Aha I see it." 

I opened the door slightly so Olly could pass me the towel but instead the moron pushed the door open and it smacked me straight in the face. 

"Oh I'm so sorry," Olly said looking away. His cheeks were flaming red and it was only then that I realised that I was completely naked.

"It' fine," I laughed awkwardly.

"Eh...I'll just...go," he said and walked out of the bathroom. That's what would of happened if his foot hadn't caught on the bathroom mat. He fell in slow motion and his went face first onto the bathroom tiles. I quickly wrapped the towel around myself and slapped my hand over my mouth to muffle a laugh.

"Go ahead. Laugh at the crippled," Olly spoke into the floor. 

I burst into a fit of laughter and stepped over him. 

"Real smooth Olly," I smirked and walked into my room to get changed. 

"Okay so run me through the plan one more time," I asked Olly and turned to face him as he parked the car. We were at school 15 minutes earlier to let know people we were 'together now'. 

I burst out laughing as I saw the redish mark on the right side of his face. "I can't believe you face planted the ground," I said for the hundredth time that morning.

Olly sighed and shook his head. 

"There isn't really a plan. We just walk in holding hands and then spread the word around that we're dating," Olly said shrugging and turning the engine off. 

I groaned and grabbed my bag. 

"Why do we have to do this," I whined as I slammed the door shut. 

"Don't take your anger out on my baby!" Olly scolded as he patted the hood of his car affectionatley. 

I rolled my eyes and pushed past him. 

"I really hate you sometimes," I mumbled and grabbed his hand.

This was going to be the Monday morning from hell.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Oct 17, 2011 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

Can You Keep A Secret?जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें