Chapter Three

SORRY! haven't uploaded in ages now :(! laptop broke but got a new one then I just hit a major writers block but going to start writing both my stories again! 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't even hear Adam walk out the door. I just sat there staring at my plate for god knows how long. Someone came into the room and shook me. I let out a scream startling myself and the person who shook me.

"Hmpghdkhgkf," I yelled through Olly's clamped hand .

"Jeez. Shut up!" Olly winced as I quietened down. 

"HPMHGGHFJ!" I meant to say let go but Olly couldn't hear what I was saying so I went to my last resort. Yes, I licked his hand.

" EWW WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU," he yelled at me after wiping his hand of his jeans. 

"You're such a girl," I said, rolling my eyes. 

"After where that tounge's been anyone would be disgusted," Olly replied, smirking.

I lunged at him and tackled him to the ground. 

"Take. That. Back," I shouted in between punches. But judging by the way Olly was laughing, my punches weren't really making a difference so I started to tickle him. The thing is when you tickle Olly he starts giggling like a girl. 

"Stop it!" he managed to choke out between his squeals.

"Take it back then," I said, letting go to let him breath. Biggest mistake ever! 

Suddenly I was under Olly and he was straddling me. 

"You know I really like this new position," Olly said leaning down so his face was hovering over mine.

"O-Olly? W-What a-are you doing?" I stuttered and started turning the same colour as Olly's red shirt. 

"Gotcha," he said chuckling and getting up. 

"Bastard," I muttered and got off the ground. 

"So what was my favourite brother saying to you?" Olly asked as he threw himself on my couch. 

"He's your only brother.......," I said giving him a wtf look. 

"Yeah so therefore he has to be my favourite brother?" Olly said giving me the same look. 

I shook my head and sat down on the couch adjacent to him. 

"Nothing he was just making sure that it didn't mean anything," I said shrugging. Oh crap I'd have to tell him that I'd kind of let our little secret slip.

"What else?" Olly asked. 

"Nothing," I lied smoothly. 

"Bullshit. Your doing that weird thing again," Olly said cringing.

"What are you talking about?" I asked. 

"When you lie your right eye starts to twitch slightly. It's just plain weird!" Olly said.

"DOES NOT!" I yelled, throwing a cushion at him.

"What else happened then?" Olly asked.

I felt conscious about the twitch now so I decided to just tell him.

"Well.....don't get mad, okay? I sort of told him that you were my first but not on purpose it just sort of....slipped I guess?" I said and then stood up really quickly ready to make my grand escape. 

"Well I should get going you know I should really get back," I said lamely.

"This is your house," Olly said slowly as if I was stupid. "Sit back down. I'm not mad at you," he said simply.

I sat back down and started at him. "Really?" I asked grinning.

"NO. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU?!" Olly yelled at me.

"I really hate you," I said covering my ears.

Olly took a deep breath to calm him self down. "Great now my dickhead of a brother's obviously going to tell everyone," Olly groaned.

"Now everyone's definitely going to think that we're together!" I groaned.

"That's it!" Olly shouted excitedly, jumping off the couch.

I just started at him and remained seated.

"We pretend we're dating for a while. And then when this all blows over then we'll 'break up'," Olly said using air quotes around the words break up.

"No way," I said shaking my head.

"You got us into this mess so you get us out of this mess," Olly said giving me a stern look that just made him look like he was constipated.

Oh god. This isn't going to go well.  

"Fine," I agreed as I slumped into my seat and put my face in my hands.