Part three: Peach roses of thankfulness

Author's POV

Time passed ( I know time is really fast in my story XD )

(Y/n) grew beautiful than ever and is know 16 years old and had grew more feelings with link. Link left ordon village to saved hyrule and princess zelda from ganondorf which make (y/n) sad, link came back from ordon village that when (y/n) heard the news she run out of her house and run towards link's house and hugged link. Ever since link saved hyrule he became popular that girls even the princess Zelda wants him for themselves that made (y/n) frowned. One month ago ever since (y/n) opened her shop at hyrule market link helped her even though the villagers need him but his too busy about helping (y/n) than the villagers  who needed him most. Even though (y/n) refuses link's offer he carried all the flowers and put them on his carriage with epona. One day it was a beautiful day and (y/n) decided to take a break and ask link about it so he can rest too. But he got a job to do at the farm, link said she will meet her at sunset to the pond where they use too play since their kids (y/n) nooded in agreement and left link to do her chores, she wash the dishes, baked a muffin for link and ilia, sweep the floor, water the plants and visit her mother's grave she visit ilia and talked like nothing is happening but they bond with each other by helping ilia washed epona and pick roses for each other. It was already sunset and (y/n) say good bye to ilia as she walk to pond where link said he will meet her there.