Chapter I : Something's Wrong

" Sir,  the  president wants to see you, ASAP " said a secretary to her boss.

" What does they need now ? As far as i remember we've just finished a case for them " asked the boss while looking at his paper works from their recent accomplished cases.

" The president said that it was a very classified thing, sir " the secretary replied

' Tss. fine ! Prepare the car infront and cancel all my other appointments " and it stand up and started to walk through his office's door and leaved. The secretary immediately run towards her desk and dialed a number. Two rings and someone answered.

" Who is this ? " asked a man over the phone

" Sorry to disturb you Mr. President, but i would like to inform yo that my boss will be right there in a minute " explained the secretary.

" Ok , Thank you Mrs. Smith - " and it ended the call. She dialed again some numbers and she told them that their meeting with her boss will be cancelled because of an urgent thing . Good thing that those clients were understandable and they just move it next week. 

While she is working she noticed her boss name on its table.

Mr. Jonathan McBride... That is her boss's name. On his very young age of 19, he is now the one who is handling their families business. A young man who have an unexpected intelligence and special skills like he is a 35 year old man. And also the youngest bachelor around the world because of his Fame, Wealth, and Connection. It was still single even though there are many girls that has been paired to him. She knows that, none of those girls catches her boss's heart because she knows that its main priority is their families business and nothing else. But maybe someday he will.... find that girl who would love him just the way he is. She smiled at the thought and she looked at herself at the mirror.

Jessica Smith, that is her name. A 31 year old woman and proudly saying that she is already married to her husband Mike Smith and already a loving mother to her twins Krista Smith and Eric Smith. She has been Mr. McBride's secretary when her former boss Mr. Lewrick McBride, Jonathan's father had passed his position to him. At their first day as a boss and a secretary it wasn't really that nice. It was so col as an ice and so strict on everything she has to do. It is not like its father who is strict yet kind to all hi employees. It was has been like that in their office. Her husband Mike told her to resign because he is to much but she refused, she just explained that it is alright and she will survive. And after some years of being with her boss. Her boss changed, its coldness were gone and its strictness got lesser but still it couldnt make friends. For her, her boss is just a shy type of guy. Tss... Oh ! Well she just returned to her paper works 

Meanwhile, Mr. McBride on the other side is on his car while typing on his laptop about some reports and stuff. On their way to the presidents mansion he noticed some posters posted on the wall with a word MISSING on it. Missing people ? This many ? Its not only one but dozen and dozens of peoples pictures being posted on all the walls around the area.

" Whats going on ? " he asked to himself while eyeing the place while the car is still moving. He looked at his driver and ordered him to drive fast through the presidents mansion and it obeyed.

After a couple of minutes they arrived. The presidents mansion is at the middle of a forest for its protection. In there he saw plenty of bodyguards before and after they enter the place.

" Whats with this many bodyguards around here ? I don't get it " he whispered that only him could hear. After another ten minutes they arrived infont of the mansion. Were a guard open a door for him and when he step out of the car.

" Bring me to  the president " he ordered while scanning the surroundings.

" This way sir " said the guard and instructed his way to hallway and into a room. And inside, there he saw some important and respective persons around the world and infront is Mr. President sitting on its chair. When they saw him they all stand up and greeted him. He just nodded to them and walked to an empty chair and sited in there.

" Tell me , Whats going on around here " he commanded and looked at Mr. President. They a go back to their chairs and eyed Mr. President. The president just sighed.

" Impatient are we, my dear nephew ? " the president said playfully who is now looking at him now and Jonathan just rolled his eyes.

Mr. Lance McBride also known as the President of the United States of America. Mr. Lance is the older brother of Jonathan's father Mr. Lewrick. It is also married to his wife Leanna McBride and it is a very caring father to his kids. Therese McBride, Harold McBride, Luis McBride and Cody McBride. At his present age of 40 he already achieved thousands of awards around the world. 

" Shut up ! lets begin this shit " said Jonathan annoyingly to his uncle Mr. Lance

" OK ! OK ! But first watch this " Mr. Lance said and pushed a button on his remote and the TV was turned on.

NEWS : 5 million people around the world is missing. Others thought that it was a terrorists doings but the government had just clarify that it wasn't. Polices around the world are looking for them now but their problem is that, there is no such trace or hint that has been seen for them to find them even the CCTV cameras are now useless. The families of the missing people are now mourning for their loss. And the question for now, Who is the mastermind behind this - 

Mr. lance turned it off and faced back to them.

" As you have heard , many people around the world are missing. This just happen in just last week and now... it gets worse " it sighed again " The worlds presidents are worrying that this might  end as the new WORLD WAR because most of those people that are missing where some daughters. son, wife and husband of a high profiled people around the globe. If we didn't do any action the new war will happen. That's why.... " It eyed Jonathan in its eyes " We need the help of you Jonathan. You and your agency " 

Jonathan become puzzled" W-what ? your joking right ? " he trie to laugh but when he saw his uncles face he stopped " You've got to be kidding me " 

" Its true young man , Sorry for bringing you here but we badly need your help " one of the prople in the conference said. Jonathan straightened up

" Why me ? Why us ? Why don't you just go straight to the other agency who is more greater than us " Jonathan asked questionably to his uncle while crossing his arms. His uncle smiled at him.

" Co'z your perfect for this and i know you love mysteries and stuff. That's why  i picked you, besides your my nephew right ? " he stand up and faked cough " Alright gentlemen, the meeting is over " it walked to his direction and tapped Jonathan'c shoulder. " I know you can do it " and it leaved the room and so as the others with him leaving Jonathan in the room, thinking.

" 5 million missing people..... No trace or hint that has been seen...... the worlds new threat.......the one that will start the NEW WORLD WAR....... and me being chosen " he stand up and smiled devilishly " Well then..... Lets play HIDE and SEEK " and laugh while leaving the room " This will be fun " he said and left