Chapter 11-A Angry Mother.

Kouichi: wait! Mei! Misaki, should we go after her?

Misaki: well...I don't know. We could get beat up as well.

Kouichi: are we going to save your sister or not? Mitsuyo could be doing anything right now! Mei could even be dead!

Misaki: we would know if she's dead...

Kouichi: what if Mitsuyo threw her over the edge of the boat? It's possible.

Misaki: if we don't see her by tomorrow, then we will know she's dead okay!?

Kouichi: Why do you not care about your sister dying? Do you not like her?

Misaki: I do but-

Mitsuyo: DON'T MOVE!!

Kouichi: that...that was Mitsuyo!! Quick Misaki!

Misaki: No! I don't want to die!!

Kouichi: but don't you want to save your sister? Sisters always look after each other, though thick and thin!!

Misaki: well you can go, but I'm staying here.

Kouichi: WHY!?!? MISAKI? WHY?

Misaki: I...I....

Kouichi: Fine. I'm leaving.

Misaki: don't get hurt.

*on the deck with Mei and Mitsuyo*

Mei: leave me alone!

Mitsuyo: no!

Mei: what did I do?.

Mitsuyo: oh you know what you did Mei! *pins her wrists down to the floor*

Mei: What?! Please tell me!

Mitsuyo: You said you were scared of me...and I didn't like it.

Mei: I...I said that? Haha. I never said anything like that...Mum.

Mitsuyo: stop lying!! *pulls out a small switchblade (pocketknife).*

Mei: Wha-what are you doing?! MITSUYO!! PLEASE NO!

Mitsuyo: DON'T MOVE!! *slowly presses the knife against her wrist.*

Mei: OWWW!! Stop it!! Please!! It hurts! Stop! No! No! No! NO!

Mitsuyo: this is what you get...for saying you hate me.

Mei: I don't hate you! I DON'T HATE YOU!! I love you MIT-MUM!!

Mitsuyo: But I heard you saying that I beat you. I can't have people thinking that...so that's why I'm pressing a knife into you wrist. So you know that if you say something like that again...this will happen.

Mei: please! I won't say it again! I..I promise! OWW!! that hurts Mum! It hurts! Please stop!!

Mitsuyo: *quickly pulls the knife out of Mei's wrist, then slams it back into it. But a little farther down* You know what? You already said it to Sakakibara and Misaki...they'll tell everyone. So, I'll just kill you!

Mei: please don't! STOP!

Mitsuyo: if your quiet, your death will be quick, if your loud, then it'll be-

Kouichi: leave her alone!! Get off of her you idiot!

Mitsuyo: NO!! You can't tell me what to do!! *kicks Kouichi backwards* now Mei, listen, I'm going to cut your neck open...and shove you into that box over there understand?!?!

Mei: y-yes. *starts to sob*

Mitsuyo: *quickly slashes the knife across Mei's neck, making blood come out almost at once. *

Kouichi: leave her alo-you...YOU KILLED HER!! WHY??

Mitsuyo: +randomly stabs his stomach with the switchblade.*

Kouichi: you'll...you'll pay for this.

Mitsuyo: whatever! Anyway...Mei.

Mei:*still bleeding heavily. A bit of blood coming out of her mouth* Wha-What?

Mitsuyo: you are a very, very nau-*suddenly gets thrown to the ground*

Mei: Wha-what happened?

Mitsuyo: you just stay there Mei. I'll kill you later.

Kouichi: hurry up Mei! We have to ge-Mis...Misaki?

Misaki: Come on, I know how to drive a boat.

Kouichi: don't...don't you get motion sick?

Misaki: yea. So?

Kouichi: how do you know how to drive a boat if you get-

Mei: guys, I'm bleeding badly!!

Misaki: lets go!!

*half a hour later*

Kouichi: are you feeling alright Mei? I've wrapped up the cuts and gave you some sleeping medicine.

Mei: I'm...I'm okay. I'm just, just feeling a little sick.

Kouichi: that's good. At least the medicine is working.

Mei: hey, Kouichi?

Kouichi: yea Mei?

Mei: where's Mitsuyo?

Kouichi: she's driving the boat. According to your sister, she gets temporary insanity. So does this happen often?

Mei: Well, that's true. The worst she ever done to me is pushed me into a table. But...but she tried to kill me this time. It...it was horrible.

Kouichi: so your not scared of her, your scared of her 'temporary insanity'?

Mei: yes...I-I should go and live with Misaki. The doctors said that it was best for me.

Kouichi: but Mitsuyo said 'No'.

Mei: y-yes. But Im glad she didn't.

Kouichi: w-why?