Ch. 1: Dawn's Family Matters

|Your POV~|

You felt awkward that you are with "him", just to wait for Adam. You were looking down to your feet while listening to music and "him" too. Then finally, Adam walked to the both of you, waving. You waved back and Ty is just still listening to music with his eyes closed. You can tell that he is humming. You giggled and shook Ty a bit. He looked at you with the "What?" face. You pointed at Adam and he followed where you pointed and he saw Adam and waved back.

"Finally! We've been waiting for you for like... 1 hour!" You said and Adam smiled then suddenly frowned. Ty noticed it and you too.

"Is.......... something wrong Adam?" Ty said as he paused the music he was listening onto earlier. He putted his headset around his neck as he waited for Adam to answer. You waited for Adam to answer too. He just shook his head and said, "Let's just go to my apartment." You shook your head as you looked at him in a serious way. "I'll tell you when we go there." He said as you and Ty nodded. The three of you started walking, going to Adam's apartment.

Arriving at Adam's apartment, he opened the door and all of you walked in and sat on the couch.

"Now tell us." Ty said as you looked down, ready to listen. Adam took a deep breath.

"It's all about Dawn. I was about to visit her until I heard a fight and their voices sounded like her parents. They were mad at her. I heard that she shouldn't be dating a YouTuber I think with no reason said by her parents. Well that's an idiot way to say. Anyways, her parents said that we should break up but she refused and went to her room and locked herself in there." Adam said as he tried to hold back his anger and sadness. Ty was looking down too, listening.

"I see... Family Matters..." You muttered and Adam nodded. You sighed deeply and stood up. That is when Ty and Adam caught their attention.

"I'm going to talk to Dawn. I don't care being beaten up by her parents but I want you and Dawn to be together. I'll let her run away from her place and never return there. I'll let her stay in your place for you." You said as you smiled at him. Adam's face kinda enlightened a bit and stood up to hug you.

"I hope it will work." Adam said as the both of you let go and suddenly something hit his mind.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•™•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Okay I updated before I go to sleep. Lol xD See yuh guys I think tomorrow. xDDD