Liam nods picking with his shirt. "What's wrong?" Zayn asks, bending down to get a glimpse of his brown eyes.

Liam shrugs, looking away slightly. Zayn grabs his collar to pull him close, "Hey, what's the matter? Don't do this again"

"D-Do what?"
"Shut me out" The tall man says fiercely.

"I-I don't li-like Niall" The Wolverhampton native confesses.

"Why?"

Liam frowns, "H-he always s-stares at you, a-and he's a-a-always near yo-you. I-I don't like it a-at all! W-What if yo-you like him c-cause he ca-can talk f-f-fine" He says finally, his ears growing hot from frustration

"Babe," Zayn says, lifting up his chin. "Baby there's no one but you okay? I thought I told you this before. I don't like Niall that way, I don't find him attractive. You're the only guy I'm worried about"

"B-but he do-doesn't s-stutter" Liam says, pouting. "So what? Besides I can't understand half the shit he says to me, he talks too fucking fast" Zayn says making Liam giggle a little.

"But you, you take your sweet time. I just love your voice, it's fucking sexy. And when you stutter? It makes me warm and fuzzy because it's adorable"

Liam smiles widely when Zayn pokes his nose, "R-really?" "Yes, you don't have to be jealous Liam. I'm all yours and your all mine, got that?" Zayn asks, flicking Liam's chin a little

Liam smiles nodding, "Y-yeah, s-s-sorry" "It's alright beautiful" Zayn says, pecking him. The younger man gets shy, hiding his face in his neck

"Want to go to the coffee shop for a snack, then I'll walk you home?" Liam nods, "Pl-Please? Lou a-and Harry go-got into a ar-argument"

"About what?" "Ni-Niall" Zayn winces, "Damn, it's been a month since he's been here and he's already starting stuff"

Liam nods taking Zayn's hand, feeling the older intertwines and kiss the back of his hand.

Yo-You're so m-mushy"
Only for you angel"

When they had gotten to the small cafe in the different part of the school, Zayn ordered them both hot chocolate and a muffin.

"W-What's that?" Liam asks, pointing to Zayn's small black notebook he was writing in. "A notebook" Zayn says cheekily

"N-No duh, wh-what're you wr-writing? Grocery l-list?" Liam asks, noticing him the numbers on the line, one word on each of them.

"It's something I've been working on" "W-What is i-it?" "It's about you" Zayn says closing his book. Liam frowns, "M-Me? Why?" "Because, I find you absolutely intriguing"

Liam's cheeks flare red, he likes that was Zayn says that word. His Bradford accent was seriously something to Liam dies for. "B-But I'm bo-boring"

Zayn shakes his head, "What makes you think that?" "E-Everyone do-does, that's w-why no o-one talks to m-me"

"Well, then fuck em," Zayn says, sounding disgusted. "They're missing out, seriously. Liam Payne, you are far from boring you know that?"

Liam shrugs, "I-I do no-now" "Good, remember that" Zayn says, leaning over to break a piece off of Liam's banana nut muffin.

"H-Hey!" Liam says playfully, pulling his plate away. "Sorry babe" He says with a cheeky grin, already putting the piece in his mouth.