Chapter 1

It just happens to make my day better when Tyler drives me to school. I couldn't wipe the smile off my face.

He was by boyfriend now.

Ahhhh!!!

I mean he almost died for me.

Cute eh?

We want it to stay a secret for as long as we can at the school. I mean, neither of us liked it. But I would be bullied even more if I did. So we kept it a secret.

"Oh Tyler!" A girl swooned. I rolled my eyes.

"Why are you hanging out with her? I mean I would be a lot more funner." Another girl says.

I almost barfed on her, soon Tyler was surrounded by girls, all of them swooning over him, and all of them have face eye brows, hey. Atleast I can say mine are real.

He walked to class surrounded by girls.

"Hey Sasha!" A deep voice says my name and I turn around.

The owner of the deep voice was Phoenix, and standing beside him was Lyle, James and Josh.

"Guys! You don't go to school!" I hug them.

"We joined back, we thought a little education wouldn't hurt. Alec and Chase will be here later" Lyle speaks.

I smile. "What classes are you guys in?"

"First class is Mr. Brenjerman" Lyle says.

"Oh my god! Were in the same class!"

We walk to Mr. B's class together and sit down beside each other.

"Where's Tyler?"

"Most likely with a bunch of whores and sluts." I reply back to James's question.

"And it doesn't make you jealous?" Lyle asks.

"Well, yeah. But no."

"Are you guys dating?" Lyle asks.

"...Don't tell anyone, but yes" I whisper.

Lyle literally had like a small heart attack or something because he fell on the floor, loosing consciousness for a minute, drawing attention to whoever was in the room. They look over, then get back to there conversation once he gets back up.

We all laughed when he stood back up off the floor and sat down in his chair again.

"How long?" He asks.

"Since last night" I smile at him.

"IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!" Lyle jumps out of his chair, running around the room.

Only Lyle.
*********

[Two months later]

"Leave her alone, she doesn't deserve this. She doesn't deserve people making fun of her, and calling her fucking names. Leave her alone or I'll make you" Tyler shouts at a guy in the hall. I think the guys name was Cameron, it wasn't just him bit his group of friends. He just happened to start it.

I had ran to the bathroom crying, he didn't know, nobody did. Only Tyler did.

"What are you? Her boyfriend" the boy laughs.

"Yeah, I am. Leave her alone" Tyler grabs the boys collar picking him up off the ground. He throws him into the lockers, still holding onto him.

The boys face was a mixture of laughing and fear. Sweat was covering there faces.

"Leave her alone" he growled, punched his face. He let go of him and ran to the bathroom.

He walks through the girls bathroom door without a knock. He had seen me crying.

"Oh hunny" he hugs me.

He didn't even know the starting of it.

Flashback.

"Your fucking fat. Who would want you. You pay." The boy spats, making the group of friends around him laugh. "How much for a blow job?" He laughs.

My face stayed neutral. "I'm sorry I'm allergic to shrimp" the group of friends laugh harder and his face turns red, he ruffled his brownish blonde hair in anger, his brown eyes narrow to mine.

"I bet your used so much that your hole is like a abyss." The crowd laughs, "I mean you pay, or blackmail. Which one is it?"

"I don't think you should be talking about your girlfriend like that?" I smirk.

"Your to fat and ugly to get a boyfriend. I bet you pretend. I bet you play with yourself at night just to get satisfied. I bet you fucked every guy you met."

"Oh, I don't remember fucking you. Oh shit. Sorry I got my genders mixed up."

"Shut the fuck up bitch. Nobody wants you. Nobody loves you. Everybody hates you, don't you see? Look around, you can't keep living the fantasy of everyone liking you. Just go kill yourself" my eyes became wet with tears.

"MAYBE I FUCKING WILL!" I shout at him and bolt for the bathroom. Tyler pushes through the crowd and looks at the boy.

"What did you say!?" He growld.

End of flashback.

It hurt me to see him look at me with pity. Throw me a fucking pity party.

"Your none of those things" Tyler hugs me, he kisses me on my forehead.

"Let me see your wrists."

I was hesitant, I pulled them away from him. He grabs my wrists and rolls up my sleeves, his eyes open wide when he see's the very visible and recent cuts on my wrists. He looks at me, water now filling his eyes.

"Can you stop?" I start to cry harder, I embraced his torso.

"I-I d-don't know" I sniff.

"Look at me" Tyler says, I obey and look at him in the eyes.

"I don't know what I would do without you. I almost lost you two months ago, I am not loosing you again. Never. Your beautiful Sasha. If your ever feeling lonely, or need to talk to someone. Come to me. Fuck social media. I'm here for you. I love you."

"I love you too" I kiss him on the lips.

I released him and grabbed paper towel and cleaned up. Once done I left the bathroom, stopping at the door.

There was a crowd of people surrounding the doorway so I couldn't get out.

"Why would you date my fucking soulmate." It sounded more like a demand than a question.

"First of all, I'm not your soulmate. I'm hers" Tyler walks out behind me then points to me.

I laughed.

"Your such a bonehead" I roll my eyes.

"I like it when you play hard to get" he laughs.

*****

So this is the second book!!!

What do you think so far?

-NC