•twø•

BTW I'm eating brownies and ice cream while writing this so suck it! Love you for reading!

"Oh my moon Fei! You scared the crap out of me!" My best friend was laying on the floor with pure shock on her face. I hadn't meant to scare her but it sure was funny as hell. Iris was super tall so when she got scared it looked like she was a giant who stubbed her toe.

"Sorry you're so damn deaf but that's not my fault." I explain to her while setting down the boxes on my green bed. Ahhh, new Amazon crap. I'm weird. I rip open the boxes with a huge smile on my face.

It was more grungy jewelry. I loved buying stuff, I'm such a waste. Well being a werewolf had it's a perks, like bluntly , lots a mulah! Which meant happy and spoiled me! Oh jeez I sound like a brat. I'm not I swear we just get a discount from fighting off demonic creatures, or other things that the human government wanted us to fight off. See I work, I kill stuff, heck yeah now that I think about it I'm a kick ass assassin!!

"I think Henrietta has found her mate." I nod absently. "It's uh Jason." I freeze almost dropping the choker in my hand. "Are you kidding me? Why the hell would the Moon goddess choose Jason for sweet Henrietta?" I was beyond pissed off. Sure Henrietta and I weren't bonded by blood but by pack.

On Monday I'd need to talk to Jason as beta blood it was my responsibility. He'd have to change like now, no more using girls like tissues.