"Hey beautiful" Zayn says with a fond smile, standing up from the bench opening his arms.

Liam smiles shyly hugging him, "H-Hi" he says hiding his face in the crook of his neck to take in his smell.

"What's up?" Zayn asks, kissing the top of his head.

"Just say we're going to lunch when Harry comes over, yeah?" Louis asks, giving him a look. "Why?"

"Harry and his ugly friend are coming along, and I said we were going to lunch" Louis says.

Zayn frowns, "So we're really going out for lunch?" He asks, earning a nod from the boy in his arms. "Y-yeah, co-could we g-get pizza?"

Zayn nods grinning, "Anything you want beautiful"

Louis gags making Liam blush, "Here they come, look Zayn, does he remind you of raw toast?" "Have you gotten to know him?" Zayn asks starting to laugh.

"No, but I can tell he's going to be a threat" Louis says rolling his eyes.

"Alright Niall, this Louis and Liam of course. And that's Zayn" Harry introduces as he points to everyone.

Niall's blue eyes gaze over to the tall dark man who waves a little. "Hello"

"Hi" Niall says, his cheeks turning red as his eyes lingered on the man who went back to looking elsewhere.

Liam frowns slightly before shaking it off. "So what're are we eating?" "P-Pizza" Liam says making them nod, when he had noticed that his shoes were untied he went to get them.

Zayn, being the gentleman he was, bends down to tie his shoes for him, which makes him all flustered.

Liam had noticed some people cooing at them and he wanted to hide, but the one thing he noticed was Niall staring at Zayn's boxers that were showing when he bent down to tie them.

- - - -

Even though Liam doesn't know Niall, he doesn't like him at all. He doesn't like the way he's been staring at Zayn, and now he's seeing where Louis is coming from.

He's caught him a total of four times during lunch. It was everytime Liam wasn't paying attention, the first time Liam thought it was because Zayn asked what he was majoring in.

But the other three were on purpose, Zayn had been focusing on Liam the whole time. He would've enjoyed it, if Niall wasn't ruining it.

Zayn was his, he wasn't going to lose him when he just got him. The brunette does sound a tad possessive but he doesn't care, Zayn was his and that was final.

"You okay darling?" Zayn asks, bumping his nose into Liam's cheek. "M-M'fine" "You sure? You have touched your third slice" he whispers worriedly, looking at the pepperoni pizza on his plate.

"I-I'm stuffed" Zayn pecks his temple, "Alright" he says, already picking with the imaginary dust bunnies on Liam's jacket.

Liam had sighed internally, he was going to lean over and smack the hell out of Niall if he doesn't stop staring.

"What's the matter Liam?" Liam groans, "N-Nothing Zayn, st-stop asking" he snaps at him slightly.

Zayn raises an eyebrow, "Fine" he says removing his arm off of Liam's shoulders.