Chapter 9

A/N: AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHH HELLOOOO MAH LITTLE PEEPS I'M BACK AFTER ALMOST A YEAR LONG WAIT. HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Wren's POV

I gazed shakily at the man. "Who the hell are you and what do you want with me?"

The little man in front of me giggled crazily. "Who me? Oh, let's just say I'm a good friend of Moran and Elijiah (Refer to Chapter 1 lol). As for what I want with you. . . Let's play a game, shall we? Whichever card the knife lands is what I get do to you." On the table were 15 different cards, each with a different torturing device shown. However, there was one card, that said in bold letters, "GET OUT OF JAIL FREE". 

The voice in my head snorts, "What the fuck is this, Monopoly?" I ignore it.That card was my only hope.

He tossed knife up in the air. . .

Corey's POV

"Where the fuck is my mate?!?"  I roar. I had come home a week ago to find my beautiful mate missing, and finding out that Doctor Li had been tortured brutally in his office. Immediately, I had sent out my best trackers to find the scent that was left.

My beta, James, came running into the room. "Alpha," he pants. "We've discovered that the organization who performed the torture on Doctor Li was the Silver Blade."

I growl loudly. Silver Blade. . . GODDAMNIT. Silver Blade was known as one of the deadliest werewolf hunter organizations ever. 

My gamma, Theodore, fell into the run behind James. He gasps, "Alpha, we did a background check on Wren. It turns out that Silver Blade killed her parents."

I let out another roar, and throw my chair into the wall. I clutch my head, my fingers twisting my hair. Not only was Silver Blade one of the deadliest organizations, it contained the most lethal hunters that had my mate.

i knew exactly where their headquarters were.

I'm coming for you Wren.

A/N: AHHH THIS CHAPTER IS SO SHORT BUT I'M ALREADY BRAIN DEAD LOLOLOL.