Possession of the Alpha (Forever)

Start from the beginning

Kaseys P.O.V

Me and max hasn't seen each other much today so being able to spend some time with him now was practically heavenly. The crowd was slowly piling in and soon we would have to find Hazel and josh again so we could have pictures but for now I could finally speak to my baby! Max gently pulled me over to a quiet corner,it was still light because it was only about 4:00 but still,us being in the woods we could easily find a private space to chat. He had linked his hand in mine and we were walking towards a large treestump,I sat down on it and Max willingly joined me.

"So.."i started

"So..." He echoed and I knew that this was somehow kind of awkward,especially for what I had to tell him. I was kind if glad I didn't see him much today because right now I have allot on my mind and I had to think before sharing it with anyone,but I was ready and he had to be the first to know.

I placed my hand on his leg and he suddenly understood I was serious,he looked really concerned and held my hand just a little tighter.

"Kase are you okay?" He bored his stunning blue eyes into mine and I took a deep breath.

"I'm pregnant"

His eyes widen and all the colour drained from his face leaving him looking generally....happy? A smile began to spread across his face.

"That's great" he said calmly,leaving me sitting there stunned,honestly I was happy but I didn't want to tell him that until I found out what he thought,but now I know he's happy I can finally be happy too,yaya!

I throw my arms around his neck and he quickly places his on my waist.

"I was worried you would be upset" I whispered and he laughed a little making my body shake as well.

"No,I'm....I'm ecstatic" he pulled back and showed me a cute little smile,I smile back then quickly sit forwards and press my lips on his.

"I love you" I mind linked,his velvety voice filled my ears and made my stomach tighten from its beauty

"I love you too"

Kyles P.O.V

I was really relived that the pack knew about me and Morgan now,we could finally be who we want to be without worrying about people judging us. Joshua and Hazel were off talking to all the guests,so I took this opportunity to spend some time with Morgan. We haven't spoken properly since this morning so as soon as Hazel and Josh went off I took his hand and led him over to a quiet spot in the woods. It's still light so it's not too bad,Morgan eagerly followed behind me and as soon as we reached a nearby fallen log I sat down and Morgan sat beside me.

"You know,if we could legally get married...I would get down on my knees and propose to you" I nervously bit my lip while saying this,it's true I love Morgan and if we could get married I would propose. I intend on being with Morgan forever so why can't we marry? Just because some people don't agree with homosexuality doesn't mean we should be able to marry? Sorry there's me getting all angry and rambling.

Morgan smiled and took my hands in his

"I love you too and if we could get married I would definitely accept" the moment was really sweet but suddenly Morgan smirked and raised one of his perfectly sculpted eyebrows.

"But since we can't get married....feel free to still get down on your knees" I snickered at him and smirked back

"Tonight baby,tonight"

Hazels P.O.V

After we'd spoken to about 300 guests me and josh were finally free to enjoy the food etc,the music was blasting and josh kept begging me to come out and dance with him but I was fricking starving! I'm pregnant I have an excuse! I quickly ran over to the buffet table and grabbed 3 chicken drumsticks,5 scotch eggs,12 cocktail sausages,6 cheese and pineapple sticks,7 sausage rolls and finally 3 mini ham sandwiches....that's me in a rush,if I was aloud to eat what I wanted I'd probably be eating the same amount as a whale! I then scoffed down my food,while looking around and smiling at the occasional guest that stopped to stare. When I'd finished I stood up and was practically dragged over to the floor,it was already 11:30 and this was actually the best party id been to,but then again it's our wedding so it should be special! People were starting to head back to the house and me and josh were ready to head back aswell,today had been amazing and I'm so glad I got to marry the man of my dreams!