The Beginning

"If you don't feel like accepting, then you don't have to." Rin cringed at the cold words tne Gold King had said to her when she had said that she wanted to make s clan of her own. She hated the Gold King, but she still needed him to approve of what she was doing. 

Making a clan was a huge responsibility. Especially if the clan was going to be a power house. So Rin had shut her mouth and agreed to the terms. Rin needed a clan of her own. Her previous ones she's been in weren't very much to her liking. She did though love HOMRA and their nature, but after three years, she quit and joined Scepter 4.

But then again, after two years, she got bored relativity quickly and decided it was time to look for another place. She left Scepter 4 and went to the Gold King, who had been very happy when she appeared. He had agreed that there was time for a new clan to arise and he had agreed for Rin to be the king.

But, there were conditions. Three of them.

First was that she and her clan were to destroy the other clans and kings. Second was that whenever the Gold Clan needed their help, the Pink was always to be on their side. And third, to kill the colorless King.

Rin had been wary of the three conditions at first, but in order to make her dream clan come true, she had agreed. And so, the eighth clan, Wonderland was born along with the eighth King, the Pink king, Hoshina Rin, was reborn.

The first member of the clan was indeed Rin, but after convincing her third cousin second removed, Yuuki Hinata to join, there were two. 

After a while, Annie Antoinette Hardy joined. The girl was so cute s d very irritable that Rin took an immediate liking to her. After Annie was Kisaki Miroku who was cursed as a womanizer. Then Shinchi Akai, then Leo Higurashi, Inuka Shu, and then Ran and Lan Yusaku, the devil twins as everyone called them.

After finding new members, the newly made Pink clan attacked Scepter 4, causeing them a lot of problems. After their fight with Scepter 4, they attacked HOMRA and caused them a lot of problems as well. But now, Wonderland's reputation was famous but not Rin's.