unsent.

I know you no longer want to talk but it's 12:35am on tuesday night and I can't breathe. i miss you babe. i miss how happy you were and i miss being happy. the truth is i'm not. i'm still madly in love with you to the point where it hurts. my chest aches and i can't do it anymore. i'm sorry i waited so long to tell you that I love you but I always have. from the moment we started talking. i'm so sorry that I made you unhappy and I just want you happy again, with me. and i know I will probably never get that again. i'm sorry that i hurt you all this time before we dated and possibly while we dated. I'm so so sorry and knowing I hurt you kills me so much. i miss you so much. i'll never be able to say I don't. I thought I was getting better, I really did. and i'm sorry i've broken promises. your stuff is in my closet, but this weekend I am getting it back out. i'm sorry I cut myself again. I needed to feel something other than the suffocation I'm feeling now. I'm sorry i'm still crying over you because almost every night since the 15th of February i've cried, i'm surprised i even have any tears left. i'm not the same as i was when we were together and I've heard you have changed. your friends are telling me you seem so confused now. i'm sorry that you haven't been able to find yourself. i know you want me to let you go, but I cant. i need you please come back to me please I can't live without you. I don't want to live without you. i'm still in love with you please come back. It's 12:43am on a Tuesday evening and I've started to hold my breathe hoping I will pass out so I can stop thinking for a few hours. Please. i'm so sorry that I fucked up so badly and made you so unhappy please come back. i'm not okay anymore. It's 12:45am on a Tuesday evening and i just want to die.

- i'm sorry i'm no longer enough.

(tysm for 100+ reads ily guys -lessy)