for the next guy.

-she is broken, she has walls built up. she will not tell you that she loves you until she is certain that you love her, she has trust issues and if you love her, you will bear with the wait.

-she isn't always okay and she will call you at 3am when she wants to slit her skin open but she is trying to stay clean, she is staying clean for you. when and if you leave, don't ask her how she is because you will know.

-she needs reassurance of your love, not because you don't know it enough, but because she thinks no one could really love her, it can be annoying, but if you love her, it is worth it.

-she isn't over her ex, she thinks he was the one. that doesn't make you the rebound and that doesn't mean she doesn't love you. she believes that there can be more than one "the one" don't leave her because she still cries over him at night.

-she loves holding hands and cuddling. she loves forehead kisses and writing about who she loves, but you will have to find this out in your own because she will never tell you.

-she makes people her home. when she loves them she makes them her safe place, don't become intimidated by this, this mean she loves you more than you could believe.

-and lastly, if and when you leave, do not lie to her. tell her the real reason and don't make promises of staying because when you leave she will blame herself more and swallow more pills than you can count, she has never been stable, but heartbreak sends her over the edge everytime.