|Chapter 2| Flipping And Fighting

Kyle turned, his eyes filled with guilt as he turn and ran towards his frat brothers You flung a blanket over Madison as Zoe walked in, your hands resting on the new witches shoulders as you turned to the door.
"Zoe look after Madison I have to get to those boys..."You worried
"His name was Kyle right?..."Zoe asked
You nodded as she walked past you.
"Go get him"
You ran, and you ran as fast as you could in all honestly, throwing black heels on the sidewalk as you ran on loose rocks and sharp edges that dug into your feet, bit you couldn't get there in time, they'd thrown the driver out and you heard a thump before they drove off.
"Stop!"You yelled your loudest still trying to run
"Stay back (Y/N)"Madison said blankly
Your feet stopped.
"Madison!"
That's when the bus flipped upside down, your eyes welled lightly as your stomach gagged. It was true tug didn't know too many men, or boys but Kyle, he seemed special to you. Now? He seemed dead.
"(Y/N) we should go back now- for Madison"Zoe grabbed your hand lightly
The three of you returned to the coven's hiding. Back to the room you shared with the two of them. Madison slept without another noise, and Zoe sat across the room nodding to you, understanding that you had lost a chance. That was when you fell asleep.

"Madison, Zoe, (Y/N) we need you down here in five minutes!"
Madison opened the door barely decent and you rolled your eyes as she posed.
"Do you really want me to come down like this?"She smirked
Cordelia Foxx rolled her eyes and shook her head turning her back.
"Five minutes"
You sat on your bed in silences as Zoe used the rooms computer.
"For roommate peace I'm sorry for killing your boy toy (Y/N)"Madison sat down as she dressed herself in tight fitting clothes
"Madison don't talk about Kyle like that"You stood up
"Whatever he was just a frat boy, he was just like the others"
"No! No he wasn't."You frowned
"Girls!"

-Chapter 2-
Word count: 360
Date Written: 14-10-17