1. Coming Home

• Zadedykowane Rachel C

How'd you like that prologue?

Here is the first official chapter, you get to meet some pretty interesting people this chapter.

Pic on the side is Eli (Those abs! I know I'm not the only one who pervs over Lance Gross

Dedicated to Rachel, my R.O.D.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 7 years since Brandon moved to Alabama. We tried to keep in touch but eventually just gave up after about a year.

Now, I'm 20, finishing my second year of college at Princeton, Studying to be a chemical engineer. I live in an apartment off campus with my 2 year old godson Kaedyn (pronounced Kay-den) and my boyfriend Eli Warren (21), another childhood friend who is studying mechanical engineering.

"Hey Annie," Eli said, using his nickname for me. I looked up from the window; we were in the car going to pick up Kaedyn from his babysitter. "What do you think about us going back home this summer?"

"Sure, I'm getting kind of tired of this Jersey weather." I know there is bipolar weather in Detroit but in Jersey it's even worse the closer you are to the sea.

"Okay, Simone and Kennedy said we can stay with them."

"Wow, I'm surprised Ken agreed," he wasn't the most accepting person of having people intrude on him and Simone's privacy.

"I was too, Your parents said they'd pay for us to fly out there two days after finals. That gives us a little over 2 weeks to prepare."

"Okay, but I think we should start packing now because we'll be too tired because of finals."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The two weeks went by pretty quickly. They basically consisted of us dropping Kaedyn off at the babysitters, Eli dropping me off at class, lunch in the library cafe, going back to class, picking up Kaedyn, dinner, then sleep. It's the day before our flight home and I'm really anxious to get back home.

We had just put Kaedyn to bed and Eli and I were watching TV with his head on my lap.

"Why are you doing that?" He asked.

"Doing what?"

"Tracing my jaw line," he turned so he was looking up at me.

"I have no idea what you are talking about," I feigned innocence.

He sat up and pulled me into his lap so quickly I almost squeaked from the sudden movement.

"Oh really? So you wouldn't mind if I did this?" Eli started kissing my neck. "Or this, he began rubbing the bare skin behind the hem of my shirt.

I tried to contain a moan because I knew that as soon as I let it out, he would win whatever kind of unspoken game we were now playing. Unfortunately, I couldn't hold out much longer and I could feel his smirk against my skin.

"C'mon, quit Eli. Kaedyn is-"

"Is asleep." Eli slapped my ass.

"Eli! don't slap my ass!"

"Then hurry up and get in the bedroom." He slapped my ass again.

"Hey!" he smirked at me.

"I'll do it again if you don't get in there."

I laughed as Eli chased me back into our room. One thing led to another and I'm pretty sure you know what happens next.

Luckily, we didn't wake up Kaedyn.