gone

"Ok wait" Anthony yelled in his eek voice

The 4 of them had made a voice and a language called eek with is a very high pitched squeak noise.

"Ya wait ethan lets all jump in at the same time" eryk yelled

They helped get the car unpacked and it was the first time all of them got a good look at the place the weather was perfect about 86 degrees and there was a few trees around the lake the sun shining right on it then they finally got lined up next to the lake.

"Ok ok one..two..three!" They all yelled at the same time and jumped in
"Dude its perfect temperature" ethan said lying
"Brr not really it feels like i just did the ice bucket challenge" auberin said with a chuckle
"Not over here its nice because the suns shining on it" ethan said back

They all quickly went over to where ethan was to find the temperature barely changed.

"You liar" Anthony said to him"its barely even changed"
"You know what guys it may be cold but lets not complain and enjoy it" auberin said to them all

They played in the water for a little bit having water fights and actually going under for about 15 minutes until.

"Anthony look its a baby water tornado huuu its so cuuute naaaaa!" Ethan said with his weird laugh

But suddenly the baby water tornado suddenly became a big whirl pool sucking all four of them but it wasn't any whirlpool it was different colors drowning them into complete blackness......
About 1 hour later Anthony woke up dazed not really knowing what had happened he could barely see and the ground beneath him was wet and stone cold.

"......Cough cough cough" Anthony woke up cold,wet, and in almost pitch blackness he had then realized it was a cave because of the slightly glowing minerals

Anthony's eyesight had finally came into view finally able to see and all he saw was a big black cave and his friends on the ground soaking wet.
He quickly ran over to them all and one by one trying to wake them up he was slapping on them and was hitting them in the stomach finally auberin woke up after a right hook in the stomach.

"Cough cough Ow ow! I'm up I'm up what the heck happened" auberin said in pain while her eyes were focusing
"I don't know but help me eryk and ethan are still asleep"

They both went over to eryk and ethan and punched them in the stomach not knowing what else to do because they didn't know CPR but it seemed to work since it woke them both up.
After explaining to eryk and ethan what had happened they all started looking around and eryk had found a tunnel off to the left side of the cave.

"Guys a tunnel lets follow it maybe it will take us back up"
"Ya your right lets go" Anthony said back

They all looked at each other and nodded and went down the cave they were walking for about 15 minutes before coming to an opening.

"Guys look its an opening" ethan quickly pointed out
"Lets go lets go!" Auberin yelled excitedly
"Ya!" Anthony eryk and ethan yelled at the same time while running towards it

It took them about 2 minutes of sprinting and being to excited to stop they finally made it to an opening it was huge with a few trees around the place big hills and mountains surrounding it.
And on one of the hills was a big stone castle.