%2

Picture of the dress is above/attached to give you a better visual and cause I'm not always the best at describing something :)

Once again sorry for any mistakes, I'll get those fixed soon!

Hope you have a wonderful day!

__________________________

Jess had taken me through every store to look for nice, formal dress but she kept coming back out empty handed. She said that there was only one last place left which was a dress boutique that was a block away from the mall.

We walked to the boutique and inside was mostly wedding and prom dresses. Jess asked the clerk if there were any that were more for a black tie event, she nodded and headed to the back where there were a few nice dresses for the event.

I sat in a chair while she went through them, I nearly fell asleep until I heard Jess squealed.

"Belle, come look at this!" I got up and saw her holding a black long gown that seemed to have a slit for your leg and black sheer for the arms. She pushed me into a dressing room and told me to put it on.

I looked in the mirror and thought I looked good in the dress. My auburn red hair and warm-toned pale skin looked great with the black and my b-cup sized breasts fit perfectly in the dress, same with my natural curve, but once it got to my big hips the dress got to tight. My natural long, toned legs, thank you great-grandma, looked amazing with the slit.

I walked out and Jess nearly burst into tears. I looked at the clerk and said that it was a tad bit tight in the hips, she nodded and said she can get that fixed before the event if I wished to have it done.

"Bell, you have to get this dress!" I looked at the price tag, two hundred and thirty six dollars.

"No, it's way to expensive." I felt my wallet shrink up and disappear into the unknown void.

"Bell shut up! I'm getting the dress because it looks amazing on you and honestly ask yourself this question, how many beautiful formal dresses do I have?"

"I have none because I don't have the money for it."

"Exactly so I'm getting you this dress, no ands, no ifs, and no buts about it." She went off with the sales clerk to pay for the dress while I looked at myself in the mirror once more.

I dreamed of having a different body in this dress, more petite. I have medium broad shoulders and I have a small, jiggly butt which isn't anything special since it ain't like the asses you see on tumblr and in the media. My thighs aren't big though they are toned but the rest of me was either skin and bones or skin and chub. My stomach was the worst part, it wasn't big but it had its small pouch; some days I can suck it in to appear that I'm skinny but once I eat I bloat like a walrus that's pregnant.

"Belle, are you ready to leave?" I zoned back out and went back into the dressing room to change.

~~~~~~~~~~

Jess had dropped me off after she paid for the dress since she needed to finish up on small details for the banquet. I was honestly so happy to be home, for some reason dealing with people just tire me out emotionally and physically.

Once I got in, my beautiful, fluffy, baby boy, Dÿr, came running to the door. The smile of a husky just knows how to make you happy, especially my baby's smile.

"How was your day, mommy's was hectic." Dÿr barked while walking to the kitchen, I guess it's dinner time. I fed him and decided to sleep for the rest of the evening.