chapter 3

Pic of Lincoln a.k.a Linc

Once I make it home about a hour later. I tried as hard as I could but my mind tells me that the sooner it starts the sooner it will end. Getting to the front door to hear music but can not make it out. So I get over my I hate parties and open the door. As soon as I walk in two people the I don't know wishes me a happy birthday.
Getting to the living room I hear Linc sing the ending of a song. At the end he waved me over to sing the next song with him. As it start I notice it monster by eminem so I sing the non rap part. Because I suck at raping but Linc if you meet him you would know he was borned with that talent. The song when by so fast that I did not know it was over. Until he pulled me off to the kitchen for some birthday drinks.

" So is Duke here since it's his party to." I asked him before I grab a red solo cup with what I think is beer.

" No, he is out with so of his friends." He answered back before saying something to the person behind me. " Hey Rhys what took you so long to get here."

" Ask your sister. " the voice could only belong to one person Mr.Pierces.

" It was all your fault." I turn and yell at him.

" Thanks for getting me a drink sweet lips." With that he takes my drink from me then looks back at my brother. " Well I tell you later man since I am back."

"How do you to know one another?" I asked both of them.

" Zay you can't tell me you forgot who he is." Linc says looking at me like a idiot.

" She forgot who I was." Rhys puts his arms around my shoulders in a backwards hug.

I try and find a hiding place. Then I find a tree so I start to climb up. Once I get up in it looking down to see it like I am up 8 feet. I hide behind on of the trunks. I hear noise underneath me so I freeze the a voice.

" come on down Zay I know you are up there." Looking down to see Rhys age of 14 with his blond hair that covers the top of his silver eyes. " I am telling you to come down now before I come up."

" Why so you can look up my dress you creep." I yell at him pulling the bottom of my purple dress around me.

" Come on Zay I only did it once and it was your fault."

" How was it my fault." I ask still not coming down.

" Well for starters you came to my birthday party uninvited then you bend down right in front of me in that same purple dress you are wearing." A wicked smile has grow on his face now. " what was I suppose to do I am 14 so I am a teenager and if you ask me you look older and super sexy for being 9 and I wanted to see your butt.

" I am still not coming down you will have to come up and drag me down." I hold my ground toward him.

" Fine I always like a girl hard to get and I will always come back to you and I bet you will want me when I am older you just wait." He starts climbing as he speaks and now I see his eyes have a red tent to them now.

Getting snapped back into reality by soft lips press to my ear. Wait lips looking down a little to see arms are over my shoulders in a hug way. Then I feel those soft lips against my ear waiting for them to get to my neck. Then they are gone then I hear a voice close to my ear.

" You remember now Zay?" Knowing it belongs to Rhys I turn in his arms to face him.

" Ya I remember Rhys and you know what I want to do." I say those words in his ear in a very dark and come and get me voice. But what he does not know is I am playing him then I hit him hard in his nose hopeing I broke it. " That's what you get for looking up my dress you creep and so you know I dropped you birthday present and was picking it up that day."

Walking off to see if Duke arrived yet but there is on sign of him. So I head out side to the bonfire that is in our back yard. Grabbing a drink as I head out the door I have it gone I a few minutes so I get another one.

I been dancing like it feels for ever with this hot black haired guy with green eyes. Until I see Rhys ask so blond girl to dance with him and that makes me jealous but I have know clue why. Seeing the way they dance makes me more mad so I start grinding on the guy I am dancing with. The next thing I notice is Rhys and blonde our making out. I turn to face the guy I am dancing with and meet my mouth with his. Once he starts getting handy I try pushing him off but it did not work. Then a muscular tall body came between us and a protective arm pull me further behind it I know it's Rhys before he starts saying a word.

" If you touch her agian I will beat you till you have no pulse prick. " He says as the guy left and he turns back to me. " Are you ok Zay because I will kill him for you or any other person who comes and trays to harm you do you hear me Zayden."

Tell me in the comments if you want more past memories. Because I reread and the past has to be my favorite part of this chapter
And I love all my reader and I am having a new book coming on here soon same with another chapter.