Complications Prologue

This story was originally poseted on my last account but I never reposted it when I deleted that one and made this account. 

Dedicated to tha amazing starnight

Here is the prologue.

Enjoy

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I'm going to miss you."

Brandon Stevens, one of my best friends, was moving to Alabama.  I had known him since I was born and we had practically lived together for 13 years and now he's leaving.

His mom got her contracts finished for a hair salon down there and his brother got into Samford University as well.

"Alanna, you know I'll come back to visit and you can always come to visit me too," He engulfed me in a hug.

"You'll bring back any girlfriends so I can meet them right?" I asked him.

"As long as I get to interrogate any future boyfriends of yours, to make sure they're good enough for my little Lanna."

"I'm sure I'll regret this, but you have a deal."

Brandon kissed my forehead and said by to everyone else. He got in the car with his mom and brother and drove away.

Not according to plan, that was the last time I would talk to him face to face for several years.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So yeah. here it is. The comming chapters will be a lot longer.

I really whant to know what you think!

Song is 'Never Can Say Goodbye' by the Jackson 5

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN.