"Few months back , there's this guy who stumbled across our street and helplessly looking for a job. We accepted him and tests his capabilities. He was indeed , great. And I remember the things he said in his article, like 'You can't base your life earning money , you should base it on living and enjoying every second of it.' And it inspired me. Because that's what all of us here forgot. The values of living. We were so focused on earning money that we forgot how to live life well and be adventurous. We are zombies in my perspective. We are living in a routine. And that's what I avoid on my life. This man , gave light and colors to my life. And unexpectedly , we had this love affection at each other. " 

                       Adrian has a great perspective in life. I didn't expect it at first but reading his journals. The guy knows how to live , but he lacks in action. It's all words and letters but there's no action. No application, that's his flaw. But nobody's perfect and I think that it is what makes us different from one another , if everybody's perfect then everybody's the same , if everyone has flaws then it'll give meaning to life. That's what I think. Basing your life in living makes it more extravagant but if you don't have money , it'll be useless. That is our generation. We can never change it , we can never go back , the only way is forward and as part of the society , we should flow with it , not deny it because it'll screw everything up. 

                       When Josh said 'love affection' everybody's in awe , some are starting to gossip , some are clapping , some are happy and smiling , and some are furious. Yes.

                       "Ladies and gentlemen , the one that gave another meaning and the first man to ever make me smile again. Adrian Dominc Mason." Adrian was pushed by that blond girl and he looked pale and obviously nervous — as usual — and he looked scared but I saw Josh hold his hand and the tension went out of his face. Everybody clapped but Josh was not comfortable yet , he knew someone would react at this. 

                       It's his dad.

                       He's starting to fire up. I don't know what's the matter. Is it the fact that Josh doesn't want to clash with the other corporation or the fact that he's gay. I don't know but it looks somehow the same. Josh knew more things than me. He's older and he experienced things that I didn't. He knew how to handle the situation.

                        "STOP THIS NONSENSE!"

                        Someone shouted. The voice was husky that it stood out through the crowds. And they all knew who's that voice , I could tell because everybody stopped clapping and gossiping. His dad walk towards Josh and Adrian , they are already making a scene. But his dad in surprise patted Josh's shoulder , brushing pass through Adrian. He whispered something at Josh that made him shock , as well as Adrian because probably he heard it too. Then his dad grabs the mic out of Josh's hands then said "I'm so sorry about the scene , I was just taken aback about Josh's announcment. Not making a scene but pardon me if I did. But I'm happy for my son." He looks at Josh who is now frowning. I could tell that it is the complete opposite. He's just telling this for the sake of their image. "Now , we shall continue our celebration and go on with what you people are doing. Thank you." He said leaving Josh and Adrian dumb founded both of them looked shock. Adrian looks at me like he's saying something. That's the sign. I should take him out of here , as well as Josh if possible. 

[Adrian's P.O.V]

                        What his father told him sent shivers down my spine. I can't believe this. Oh no I didn't just heard that? What he said to the crowd was totally different on what he told Josh. Omigod. I knew it. This is trouble. I looked at Chad hoping that he'll get my signal. Then look back at Josh. He was still there , standing and shocked. His eyes are still wide and starting to get teary. People seem to go on with their chatting and the spotlight was turned off so I guess no one will notice our little scene. I put my hands on Josh's arms and grab his chin to face me. I saw his eyes. He's scared. I know it because that's my eyes whenever I'm scared.