4: Show Time

Grace P.O.V
It had been two days since dean kissed me. I had been going over it in my head. It was only a game, it didn't mean anything, but then he smiled as if he wanted to. I was brought out of my thought and back into reality when my phone went. It was dean calling.
(D:dean G:grace)

D: hey, we have a show tonight and the girls, and lads, wanted to know if you'll come along. We will pick you up, and you can stay the night at the hotel.

G: you sure

D:yeah

G: yeah sure.

D: be there in about an hour.

The call ended. I had an hour. I did a quick clean up, had a shower, packed a few essentials and put them in my bag, charged my phone a little and had a snack. Just as I put my shoes on the door went. I got my bag, keys phone and charger and walked out to see dean.
'Hey' I said locking the door.
'Hey,' he replied. He took me to the minibus, put my bags with the others and we got in. I was sat between cian and dayl, faxing dean and josh. Help me. The other girls weren't here yet, we were going for them and Brendan and Ryan. Cian and dayl were on Snapchat, and trying but failing to get me to join.
'Slime,' dayl complained. I just shrugged. We stopped and Ryans face appeared at the door. He looked like a creep. The door opened and he climbed in, followed by Brendan and the girls

'Finally. I'm not the only female here, these have been driving me mad,' I laughed and switched places with Ryan so I could sit with the girls. We were talking about how annoying the lads are, as they were throwing food around.
'Ceasefire!' Eloise shouted. The boys froze and just stared at her.
'We are here,' she said as the door opened. We walked into the concert hall and it was huge. I was in awe. The boys looked speechless. We were taken to the backstage area where the girls were told to wait outside while the band talked about band stuff.
A few hours later and people were beginning to arrive. The boys went out to meet some fans whilst we stayed backstage talking.

'So, you and dean. He looked pretty happy when he kissed you the other day, and you didn't look to bad yourself,' Becca asked smiling at me.
'Seriously guys,' I said feeling myself blushing.
'We will get you together,' louise said. The boys came through the door laughing and shouting. Josh being josh fell over the door and into the sofa. We all laughed.
'Ouch,' he said trying to stand up. But the boys had different ideas.
'Pile on. Everybody get on,' Brendan shouted. All the boys got on, then the girls jumped on as well.

'Hometown, your due on stage. Er... Okaaaaay... Hometown,' a security person walked in. Poor them with what they just saw. I got of laughing.
'Let's go,' the boys went to stage. We followed and watched fe.the side. They were amazing. They came running of stage all sweaty and excited. Dean jumped on my back making me fall on my face.
'Sorry,' he laughed helping me up. We walked, as sensibly as ht could. Which really isn't very sensible.

We got back to the hotel and it turned out that, dayl, Becca, josh and jess in one, Louise, Brendan, Ryan, eloise in the other and can me and dean in one. But cian decided to change and stay in with dayl and them lot. Which left me and dean. Alone. In the room.
'I'm watching lion king, if you wanna watch,' dean said. As I walked out of the bathrroom in my lion king PJs.
'Sure' I said. I sat next to him on the bed and watched. He came closer and put his arm round my shoulder. I leant my head against his chest and soon enough I fell asleep my head and hand resting on his chest.

//////
Another update. I don't even know if anyone is reading. But who cares. If anyone wants to be cians gf message me. Thanks.

~Rebecca