Possession of the Alpha (Holding out)

Start from the beginning

"Awww this is too cute" Lilly appeared round the corner holding a little pink pair of dungarees with Roo from Whinne The Pooh on them,I let out an awww,they were adorable! I waddled over to her and gently took then from her,holding them up I could see just how cute they really were. I threw them in the ever growing basket full if pink and white baby clothes. Mom had insisted she but it all and who was I to say no? I really did miss my mom,after Sams death and all I really needed some support which she was all too willing to give.

We made our way to the checkout and I almost passed out when I saw the total $126.36 damn! Mom smiled widely and pulled out the cash,I looked at her with a frown plastered on my face,I didn't see why she was all so happy to spend that much. I tried to object but I ended up getting shushed and Kasey and Lilly pulling me out the store so I didn't physically stop my mom from buying the stuff.

They were pulling me out the store so I playfully started yelling

"Help!" They both laughed and I eventually stopped when I noticed no one actually looked like they cared,So if I was actually getting kidnapped I'd be screwed! They both let go and we slowly made our way to the food court,being pregnant I have an excuse to eat for 2....but being a werewolf I eat for 3 as it is so as a pregnant wolf I'm eating enough for 5! People are starting to look at me strange,once we'd ordered our food we sat down and began eating.

"So Kasey,how's you and Max?" Lilly began,Max was back at the house and was still asleep when we left so I haven't seen him this morning. Kasey smirked a little then giggled.

"Ohh,were good!" She waggled her eyebrows and I suddenly felt sick but couldn't help laughing as well,I playfully hit her then shook my head.

"Hey that's my cousin!" Lilly looked quite uncomfortable with this conversation and it confused me a little,maybe she felt left out...yeah that's gotta be it. I turned to Lilly and smiled at her welcomely.

"So what about you and Chase,you good?" She mustered a small smile,then tried to shake off the subject.

"Yeahimgoodiguessimeanyeah" me and Kasey turned I each other and both raised and eyebrow,with the heightened senses and everything we were able to make out what she said and immediately knew she was telling us a wee lie! Kasey leant forward and placed her hand in Lilly's knee.

"Lilly...youve...you've done it right?" Lilly bit her lip and slowly shook her head.

"No...I just...I'm just scared I guess. I mean the heats a bitch but I've managed for over 2 months"

"Lilly it's dangerous to hold out on your mate,you should let Chase take you." Kasey pulled her hand away then looked down towards her feet "He will understand....he's gentle" Lilly whipped her head up suddenly and a low growl rumbled from her chest...god Kasey why would you say that? Lilly's eyes went black with rage and I looked around to see people were starting to turn to look...this is really not good!

"Kasey go meet my mom we'll see you later" I shoot Kasey a look and she immediately runs off to where the baby store is,I turn back to Lilly and quickly wrap her in a hug.

"Lilly,listen Chase and Kasey were together but he loves you. He does...trust him" I whisper into her ear and she slowly starts to calm down ,I plant a light kiss on her cheek and she quietly giggles.

"Okay...I'm okay now" I pulled back as she smile up be nervously "I want to,I just worry ill do something wrong. Wernt you worried with Josh?" I nodded then held her hand in mine.

"I was...trust me,He will guide you through it. When I first did it with Josh I was really scared but he was so gentle and really showed me how much he loved me...Chase knows what he's doing" she smiled then nodded slowly,I thought her and Chase would have mated by now...Damn I bet this is killing him!