S.E.X. Academy

FIRST AND FOREMOST, WAG NIYO TO GUYS BABASAHIN KUNG DI KAYA NG UTAK NIYO. PLEASE, WAG NIYO AKO SISIHIN KUNG MATAWA, MALOKA OR SOMETHING KAYO.

THIS IS RATED.

SA MGA BATA DIYAN AT BAKA DI MATAKE TONG STORY, MAKICLOSE NG TAB.

THATS ALL. THANK YOU.

------------------------------------------------------------------

Stefan Academy - Kilala sa pagiging sikat na academy in the Philippines.

This school have requirements:

1. He/She should have a pretty/handsome face.

2. He/She should have 86+ in average from their former school.

3. He/She should be rich.

4. And the most important, you should be a virgin. 

This school follow certain rules:

1. No one will know about the secret of this school. Only the students, teachers, staffs and officer of the school should keep the secret. Disobeying this will put into punishment/s.

2. LOVE is not allowed.

3. PDA is strictly prohibited. Unless it's practical or required by the teachers.

4. Obey and respect all the teachers.

5. Having practical and oral assignments, always remember the Rule #2

6. You should have your club within the week. Disobeying this rule will put into punishment/s.

7. All students should have 86+ grades in all of their subjects before you can go to the next stage.

8. Bullying, stealing and killing someone is (of course) strictly prohibited. You will put into severe punishment/s.

9. Every room is compose of a man/boy and a woman/girl. 

10. Follow all the rules. Specially the Rule #1 and #2. 

Yeah. Only the student will know about this rules and requirements. Know the secret? It's..

S.E.X. Academy (Stefan Eric Xanderfield) Academy - Only the students, teachers, staffs and the officers in this school know about the secret in this school. 

Questioning about who is 'Stefan Eric Xanderfield'? 
 By the way, he is the owner of this school. 

JUST REMEMBER THE RULES AND YOU'RE SAFE. 

----------------------------------------------

A/N : Itutuloy ko pa ba? New writer here. Support niyo guys ha! :)) Kahit 5 votes/comments okay na :)

So itutuloy pa ba natin?