01 = Asshole

Have you ever had that one embarassing moment where you actually thought things were going to work perfectly?

But then again, it doesn't.

I couldn't help but sigh at what has happend the project we were working on for months. And then when we actually thought it was going to work, well... Let's just say things didn't go accordingly to plan. "Are you sure it's supposed to sound like that?" I ask, looking at him with a questioned look.

Dylan nods slowly, "Positive." He answers proudly. I knew he had second thoughts about his reply. I mean, the project made a 'eek ook eek' sound and he found that normal?

"I don't knooow." I drawl, looking at him unsurely. He barely pays attention and I just sigh again, "Dylan, I don't think it's supposed to sound like that. I mean, should it even make a sound?"

"Sure it does!" I never liked the optimistic Dylan. It was just pure annoying. It was his turn to look at me unsurely as he scrunched his eyebrows, "Should it?"

I roll my eyes with a scowl, "That's what I've been saying this whole time!" I whine as he simply scoffs at my melodramaticness.

He chuckles, "Well excuse me for being such a pessimist." He adds sarcastically looking at me with a 'look.' Then he lets out a sigh, "Come on, Kylie. We did enough to probably win the teacher's big grade."

"Enough? Probably? Dylan, I need more than enough. I need positively. You know how much this project means to me."

"I know," he nods, wrapping an arm around me and I sigh, resting my head on his shoulder. "Just think happy thoughts alright?" He looks down at me with his blue eyes.

"Like..?" I push,

He chuckles again, "Ice cream, rainbows, unicorns, penguins, I don't know. Anything that makes you happy."

"Stop saying stuff like that." I playfully slap his chest with my hand, "If you forgot, you are not my boyfriend." He lowers his gaze and smiles shyly. I cock an eyebrow at him, "Dylan?"

"Kylie," he breathes out looking at me again with those eyes. "There's been something I've been meaning to ask you."

I swallow hard, "Y-yeah?"

He takes a deep breath before opening his mouth, letting out the words, "Kylie get the hell up! You're gonna be late for school! Do you want me to pour hot water on you again?" I raise an eyebrow at him.

"What are you-" Then suddenly, everything was shaking. The tables. The chairs. The floor. The cabinets. All of them. Then a big crack on floor appeared and opened wide; sucking everybody and everything in room. "Dylan!" I cried, trying to reach out for him. But it was too late. The big black hole sucked Dylan in. "No!"

No!

No.

No.

"Okay okay I get it!" My brother's voice wakes me up from my slumber. "You don't wanna get up. You don't need to repeat it thrice! Sheesh."

I jolt up from my bed and rub my eyes who - I might add - still wants to go to sleep. "Kevin wha-?" I groan, remembering what just happend in my dream. "You just turned my romantic dream into a nightmare." I huff.

"Correct me if I'm wrong... It was about your all time crush who you know you don't have chance with? What was his name? Oh yeah. Dylan, right?" He teases, nudging me in the elbow.

I roll my eyes. How many times have I dreamed of Dylan? More than I can count. "No, you moron. It was about an chocolate flavoured ice cream land. I was just about to take another yummy slice until someone decided to wake me up." I lie,